What's new

The Pen Pal Forum

Ummm, those look like pictures from the Victoria's Secret catalog. I say that because I have seen them in there and I even have that top that's pictured in the third link... :confused:

Kirei na Oneisan,

What do you mean by "I even have that top that's pictured in the third link... "?

I mean, I have that exact same blouse that's on the model in the third link. I'm pretty sure all three pictures are from VS.

Honto ni motteruno? Sugoku kakko iiyan! Dan'na-san ga urayamashii wa.

Wow! So all these supposed potential pen pals (more like keyboard pals, no?) post pix of models and say it's them?

BTW, my photos in the gallery are all truly mine. But they were taken in the 1980s

"Wow! So all these supposed potential pen pals (more like keyboard pals, no?) post pix of models and say it's them?"

Don't be so naive... half the people on the Net imho are posers, fakes, or just plain wannabes in some way, shape, or form. I always take what people say with a grain of salt unless they have proven themselves to me otherwise in the past. But maybe that's just me...
:)

Point well taken. Even though I'm probably older than anyone else here I'm not very familiar with a computer or the internet.

Hai, yoku wakarimashita! Doumo arigatou gozaimasu!

I recognized the first two women as models from my fashion magazines too! Even though I get Victoria Secret, I didn't recognize the third model. Yes, definitely a scam. I can relate to being older than most here too, although judging from the birthdays, I think there are a few who might be older than us? How old are you, Golgo_13? I'm 45, but I notice there are quite a few people here who are in their mid-50s. And this was the first forum I've ever joined, so it was all new to me too.

Satori
:)

Satori,

I'm a tad bit younger than you. But what is age but just a number?

EscaFlowne,

Gracias. I'll try that. I like your Zen quotes. Suppose there was a fly inside your car while you're driving at 70mph. If you slammed on the brakes would the fly shoot backwards and hit the rear window? Meditate upon that thought.

Golgo_13,

I figured you were younger than me, but probably not far off. I had been trying to do the math from your posts about the dates of your college graduation and modeling days. So I figured it was somewhere in the ballpark!

Satori

Back
Top Bottom