• Low

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No danger

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

sv3nni

後輩
9 Apr 2006
I recently found that there are built 5 unsafe Nuclear Powerplants in the epi-center of the upcoming M8 Tokai earthquake (10 times stronger than Kobe ). It is expected until 2010 with about 35%-45%. In case of an accident, the arising nuclear cloud will reach Tokyo in 8 hours.
I still cant believe this great idea. Furthermore did the plants failed the last safety test and are built on sand which amplifies the shaking of a quake.
After trying to inform everybody in my company, I found most japanese just ignore the danger as its not such a pleasant topic..
And asking the nearby Koban about made preparations revealed they that really nobody has a clue about this.
Also is it published nowhere in media as the media is controlled by the same
companies operating the plants..
Please verify and create your own opinion:
http://japanfocus.org/article.asp?id=460
STOP Nuclear Plants BEFORE Huge Quake Strikes!

Last edited:
This is disturbing. A canned mass-message, but an unsettling possibility nonetheless.

Got my tinfoil hat and a bottle of Tequila, should see me through it one way or another.

Well, I know this situation cause I live in the city powered by nearest nuclear plat. Firstly it disturbed me, and then I have reconciled that I live on a bomb and have calmed down ;)

Back
Top Bottom