• The movie singers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like them all equally

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kirie_Maiden

Rope Shrine Maiden
5 Mar 2007
I am curious to know who everybody thinks is the best. I know my vote goes to the anime singers. I like Anna Tsuchyia and Olivia Lufkin equally. Olivia's voice is amazing, but Anna is the pure rock chick. Admirable for different reasons.

Yeah, I like the one she did in Nana, but her other stuff is too pop for me. Maybe it's the fact that Glamorous Sky was written by Hyde, wasn't it?

''Hyde of L'Arc~en~Ciel composed "GLAMOROUS SKY", while Yazawa Ai wrote the lyrics''

But i like Nakashima Mika her songs because im a fan of Jpop and i'll always be

(\_/)
(^^)b

I agree, some J-pop can rule and some of Mika's stuff is amazing, but I do prefer J-rock. A little bit of Anna Tsuchiya is always good for me.

Anna Tsuchiya all the waaaay... she's definately my favorite female singer and actress, and honestly, i think she could have played Nana really well if she were cast in the movie

also, i think her songs not only are better, but i think they fit the character and vision a lot better.

hehe but i guess im partial ^_^ olivia did one song i really liked too on her inspi' riera cd... i think it was 'wish', but other than that i still think Anna Tsuchiya way wins...

Hehe. Go Anna Tsuchiya! She is the better artist. Olivia's all seem to be ballads for the inspi' reira album. I think Wish was her only rock one that she did for the show.

*is shocked* No banning in non banning-threads!!! Stalker! Haha. At least vote on the poll if you're gonna follow me! Hahahaha.

I followed everyone here so i can b1tch about something.
I WIN.
What genre is this NANA thingy? Might give it a try so I can come here and criticize it.

^you wont like it XDDDD

NANA is this manga/anime about girls that are friends blahblahblah... you'll hate it

the music is girl rock/pop... i actually hate it, except for anna tsuchiya o___o

Haha. Anna Tsuchiya is the best thing about it. I watched the anime and the film. I only watched the film for Kenichi Matsuyama. Haha.

Yay! Another Anna fan! I just recently discovered a few of her other songs. "Bubble Trip" and "Slap that naughty body" and... well... I lost a little bit of respect for her. Haha.

Nah, she isn't. She does look the part though, and she's got a pretty good voice. Anna has a better Rock voice though. Mika did have help from a J-Rock God though. Hahaha.

Yeah. Listening again, she is pretty good. I watched the films again recently, and she actually plays NANA perfectly. She's too good... but in terms of singing, I think the song Rose fits NANA's character much better than Glamorous Sky did. Which is weird considering Ai Yazawa wrote the lyrics for GS. Hmm...

I would like to review my position now. I like Anna, Mika and Olivia all equally now! I love Olivia's album, Anna's album and "THE END" by Mika Nakashima. My favourite songs are now "My Medicine," (MN) "Tell me," (OL) and stull "Rose." (AT)

Anna and Mika - those two are the best, but i choose Anna - she has such a strong hypnotic voice and she sing so convincingly. very talented girl. and Mika - she's an excellent prototype of Nana. more suitable actress for this role just simply could not be.~

Back
Top Bottom