What's new

The Live Picture Thread!

pinkkillerkisou

Angelic Fruitcake
9 Feb 2005
I have a live picture fetish as some people may have noticed... 😊 I've been told I should start a new thread... cause I post so many 😄

There's just something great about seeing musicians doing what they love... it brings out a great attitude in them and it really shows.

c0267d8b-1.jpg

Uruha (Gazette)

c894ca52-1.jpg

Toshiya (Dir en Grey) ....this is a fantastic picture.

241d6758-1.jpg

Miyavi

d27da7b6-1.jpg

Die (Dir en Grey)

5e49da16-1.jpg

Kai (Gazette) ....that smile warms my heart.

c22a3cb4-1.jpg

Kaoru (Dir en Grey)

Everyone post you favorite live pictures :p

YAY! she' did one! ^.^ *dances*

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH that' one of kai! *squeeeeee* it's so..... GAH!
ok.... well.. a lot of my lives have already been scartered about this forum already... i can bring them all together to one post if you really want... but for now... here's some new ones ^.^

WAW this one's old ^.^ it be tetsu.. the original vocalist for malice mizer (and my personal fave)

a whole page scan in of the fabulous lareine... now they're a pretty band ^.^

*eeeeeeeeeee* aren't you guys lucky!?! ^.^ 12012... and i have a load more of these guys too :p

the awsomness, +d'espaisray+ ^.^

Kazuki from due' le quartz.... these ones are so cute!

kikasa... see? i love their makeup... and their suits 😍

GYAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! *falls over dead* (miyabi)
(i have more of him.. each just as cUte and the next 😍)

hamnna hamnna hamnna *dead* (sakito)

jinkaku radio - it's vertually impossible to find any pics of these guys... and when you do they're never in colour >.<

kagerou ^.^ hee hee, love this one of shizumi ^.^

nyang nyang nyang *chews on fingers* (kagrra,)

Kra ^.^

... i wish i were that mic :p (mucc)

*weaps* he's too beautiful... i can't keeps screen shots of him on my computer because they make me cry too much... *whimper* but if you love him... and whant to see them... then go here -> http://harusaki.org/kuro_tent1.php
(it's Ryutaro from plastic tree btw ^.^)

ok... that'll do for now... i got a tone more... but.... yeah this'll do for my intro ^.^

*snigger*..... HAHAHAHAHAHA :LOL:
aww... that's such a great comment......hahahahahahahahaha
that cheared me up... thanks ^.^

*is still laughing about the last comment*... i'm sorry... but it really was quite amusing.....

oks ^.^ because this picture i'm drawing really isn't working, i can't sleep and i'm bored and haven't resulted to revision yet... here's some more 12012 ^.^

sorry about the smallness... the girl i got them from submitted them at too bigger size and photobucket resized them >.<

tohru... please... let me eat raman offa that chewy tumy 'a yours! 😍
it's a great one of wataru ^.^

really.... i want him! 😍 *cries*

*weeeeeeeeeeeeeee* wataru's really going for it ^.^ and enya..... mmmmm ^.^

sorry about the size again >.< this is a really good shot of all five tho, ne?

ok... and... just because, here's the other d'espirsray lives i have (that have already been posted in the 'pretty' thread

zero... he looks really great in this one ^.^

this one's my fave... karyu... :D i love him even more now ^.^

tho this is a really great one of hizumi ^.^

whooppee! live pictures:D

Have you ever even given Kyos butt a thought? Now you can!

toshiya in a cute little dress😍
45200830-1.jpg

😍
duo_kyowkao-1.jpg

I don't know if this counts, but it's really cute:)

mmmmmok time for more pics me thinks ^.^ (these ones are HOTT)

ok.... these may cause injury... they are that frigging cute...

*cough* Miyabi:

.... *is having not to look for fear of returing to her coma she got last time*

i'm not looking..... *whimper*

Miyabi + Sakito:

from their last live... Miyabi just does some manic laughter in the middle of it.. it's so cUte! 😍

Akiya-sama ^.^

... i want him.... to the stage of being on the verge of throwing up....

oh god... these one's of Isshi..... *faints*

this has got to be at least 5 years old.... well... possibly 4.... it's so HOTT!

can a single pose get any better?

mmm...... i really wanna sing with this guy.... really... not because he's hott... because he's my hero! *weaps*

i loved this hair style.... i hope he's kept it ^.^

Izumi *eeeeeeeee* IZUMI! *huggles him*

... seriously.... drummer's kick ***! *huggles him more*

😍 😍 😍

Shin-sama:

... i admire this man more than anything.... and i don't even really know why ^^;

althought this is probably one of the reasons.... that's two guitars he's playing there... count um... one... two... ^.^

(please don't kill me for not having any lives of Nao..... i make up for it with the number of other pics i have of him ^^; and see... only one of Akiya too... *weaps*)

hmm.... that'll do for now... i don't think my brain can handle much more hottness...... *catches a glymps of the Miyabi pics*....*dies*

Pkk: the one of uruha is the cutes....😍

miyavi...nothing more to say :p :LOL:

this is one of my favourit pictures of die...he's just too pretty,it amost hurts...

they're the cutes those bats...😍
diren27-1.jpg

die's so hot live..he looks so concentrated

hee hee awwwwww kawaii!
that one of myv :LOL:

this is turning out to e one thread full of utter hottness.... *dies*

OMG, it's like, one day away from j-rock forum and this happens, yay! 😍 😍 😍 Haven't had the chance to dig up any pics yet 😌 (next mission) those are soooo cute specially the one of Kyo... 👍

me to...

hmm, I need one of shinya, he's really pretty when he plays the drums😍
this isn't the best..but I couldent find the one I was looking for...but he's still pretty....😍
105109354_small-1.jpg

and some toshiya...

awww, he lost his mic or something...😍
98283353_small-1.jpg

All I have is L'Arc and Hyde, just so you know... 😌 Oh! And I'm not bothering with captions pretty much, 'cause I'm so not in the mood right now...xDD

Some indies Hyde anyone...?

larc05-1.jpg

larc04-1.jpg

larc03-1.jpg

larc02-1.jpg

larc01-1.jpg

And yes, apparently in the last one there he looks like the noseless, talentless creature...:eek:

And now some Laruku...:

hydekensilly1-1.jpg

425-1.jpg

f118b99d-1.jpg

Hyde's REALLY hot in the last one there...-proceeds to drool yet ANOTHER inland sea- xDD

And ohhhhhhhhhh...SHINY pants...-loves- <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Are these guys good musicians or is it all just about looks? I haven't heard anyone mention anything about them other than how they look. And if it is just about looks, that's fine, I'm just wondering.

But of course! :p

"Some" more Hyde, ne? 😌

10-1.jpg

31-1.jpg

29-1.jpg

21-1.jpg

13-1.jpg

22-1.jpg

32-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

12-1.jpg

24-1.jpg

And the last one here, thanks to those god-awful sunglasses of EVIL, prolongs in that "Funny" thread...

Brooker said:
Are these guys good musicians or is it all just about looks? I haven't heard anyone mention anything about them other than how they look. And if it is just about looks, that's fine, I'm just wondering.

-GASP!- NEVER! Never, never, NEVER! -calms down some- It's just, it's a thread for pictures and all...Pictures exist to drool over. Can't really listen to their music by looking at piccys, now can we? 😌

Basically, the hotness and the prettyness is only a bonus...A REALLY nice bonus, but a bonus nevertheless 😊 Anyone, and I do mean ANYONE, who just likes a musician 'cause they're "hot" (they mostly aren't I find...Or at least with the preppy morons...) deserves to be shot and killed. Brutally :eek:

Back
Top Bottom