What's new

The Japanese have no honor

There are many books and theories explaining their behavior I have read over the years . In almost any war in history you read about in detail , you will find people that do horrific things. I always feel bad for the civilians that suffer so much , not just the military members. When you look at the number of deaths the Japanese suffered by the end of the war , it seems they paid their dues in blood. When you look at some of the things done by Americans in the Korean War and Vietnam and the Mid East on purpose as well as by accident , even our hands are not squeaky clean. Look at ISIS , it seems doing horrific deeds to spread terror and gain publicity still takes place.
By the way , here on JREF , your audience is made up mostly of non-Japanese who post here because they have mostly a positive view of Japan. If I recall , there are some old posts here about the war and the use of the atomic bombs you might like to read.
I find it kind of funny your user name is Mr-Truth and yet you gave a false location. Your home state has a very large Japanese population , did one of them piss you off enough you had to come post here ?
Omg I did not know you could see our location🤣🤣🤣 cuz I'm not actually from New Orleans. I was born there and lived there for a long time in my life but for now I'm in a different place. Planning to move back later anyway so I just say I'm from New Orleans. But thats off topic, I think the Japanese are very honorable in the present day. From what I've seen of them from foreign exchange to what I've heard from other people, they seem very respectful and from a country like America, I have no room talk anyway after what we had done to their people.

Omg I did not know you could see our location🤣🤣🤣 cuz I'm not actually from New Orleans. I was born there and lived there for a long time in my life but for now I'm in a different place. Planning to move back later anyway so I just say I'm from New Orleans. But thats off topic, I think the Japanese are very honorable in the present day. From what I've seen of them from foreign exchange to what I've heard from other people, they seem very respectful and from a country like America, I have no room talk anyway after what we had done to their people.
With our new JREF satellite telescope I can read the number on the front of your house ! (just kidding) LOL.

Back
Top Bottom