What's new

The heart of anti-Japan is the altitude of Japan to war

12 Apr 2005
The heart of anti-Japan is the altitude of Japan to war. Even now, Japan still ALWAYS thinks that she was TOTALLY INNOCENT in WWII and her invasion is GOOD to E.Asia, we hate Japanese since the above horrible immortal thinking. You say that Japan help China so much, it is the truth. But Japan help us just because a stable China can BENEFIT Japan more than a poor, unstable and hostile China, but Japan will NOT really want China become good since a healthy and strong China is the biggest threat to her and this is what Japan don't want to see. .

I often hear Japanese people say that they are interested in China and surprised by its recent economic growth, but also afraid that it becomes too powerful.

CASIO manufactures in china.

as the chinese are spirited about their product, "made in china" is engraved into the case.

not so long ago:

1986: american challenger crashed
1987: russian power plant got busted
1989: chinese shoot down riot students (anti-japanese?)

i do not see any use in anti-japanese agitation.
for such posts, it would be interesting to open this way,

hello, i am ..... working at ......, the japanese ...... is affecting my life: particiualary: .......................
i have observed personally that ...............
i have seen on tv that ..............
i have read in a propaganda flyer that ...............

the japanese government is also doing these things very well (sarcasm?) ...............
other things i do not like ..............
other things i like ...................

feel free to fill in this form.

I think the Japanese are afraid of a rebellious anti-Japan China. True, the Chinese people dispised the Japanese, most in 1937, after Chiang Kai Shek's and the Guomindang's "New Life" patriotic movement, and after the decleration of the Manchukuo Kingdom.This was the time when Japan invaded the ROC. Now, China is powerful, and Japan is afraid that if China becomes more powerful, it will attack her neighbors. We know China has the capacity to (Tibet/Xinjiang/Inner Mongolia, North Korea campaign).

quiet sunshine said:
Did they talk about the reason? Why are they afraid of a powerful China? What are they afraid of?:?

Afraid that China invades Japan and get their revenge for WWII. Or afraid that China dominates the Asian market and that Japan will not have the role of master and role model anymore, and eventually Chinese companies will control Japanese ones (the nighmare of many Japanese men, maybe more scary than China brutally invading Japan).

As I see it, many Chinese are waiting for their economy and military to be strong enough, and then re-conquer Taiwan and get their revenge over Japan. That would be the most logical thing to do for them, given the Chinese government's indoctrination that Japan is the enemy and Taiwan is part of China.

I think if the PRC invades the ROC, then they can do whatever they want to Japan. If the US Seventh Fleet is defeated, the PRC could attack Japan and Taiwan together.

Back
Top Bottom