What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

The happy and love it thread

Mycernius

The Hairy Wookie
Reaction score
An optimistic thread to counter Doc's Bummer and Rant thread. If you had something good happen to you and you feel that you want to share your happiness with other people post here.(Sounds like an advert). Just something to lift you up instaed of getting you down. I did think of calling it the anti-bummer and rant thread, but I decided it sounded a bit confrontationable (Good word).
So to start off. Yeaterdayday I thought was going to be bad until I went off to my archery club Where I shot 277 out of 300. Not the best I've shot, but after feeling lousy all day it cheered me up. :)

Come Share Your Happiness

lexico

Sempai
Reaction score
Some lows, but one GOOD !

I was dog tired last evening, and felt like a pooped dog.
Again I had started a post that I wasn't quite prepared for; and the dead-line (is it death-line etymologically ?) was approaching fast.... basic reseach was going real slow, with most of the foot-work (original sources) having to be supplied manually one-by-one.
So after some agonizing, went to bed early, missing my chat-buddies altogether.

The sleep was good, and I was fully refreshed. I took some time off from the muerderous post and did a quick & fun post. Realizing some problems in my thesis, I made some major adjustments, posted the question with enough material for the reader, and added a poll to it ! Perfect ! 👏

It didn't get any response yet at the time I went to lunch, but I was reeeeally happy. So that did it for me today. Now I can go on and do my other stuff I'm supposed to do. I wish every day were like this ! :)

Doc

Government Man
Reaction score
I slept in all day, and didn't bother going to class this time around.😄

Doc:ramen:😄

Reaction score
I got reply from my best roomate yesterday, we've lost contact for more than 8 years, she was surprised and excited when she got my mail. I'm happy that I made her happy, now we're talking through net. 👍

Doc

Government Man
Reaction score
I had no class today. Sure that's something to be happy about, but here's a little downer mixed in. My college is six miles away from my home. No big deal right? Well with gas prices being the way they are, I basically wasted almost a gallon of gas just to find out that there was no class today. Thanks guys! (sarcasm) Oh well at least I have the rest of the day to goof off now!🙂

Doc:ramen:😄

Ma Cherie

Your Goddess is here
Reaction score
Well, I'm happy because I have the oppertunity to study abroad in the UK. :p But it's next summer. Now, if only I could have a day off from class. I'd be set. :)

Top Bottom