What's new

The Grudge remake

• Thread starter Chiaki_Kuriyama_Fan
  • Start date
C

Chiaki_Kuriyama_Fan

I don't know if its just me but i love the remake when yoko finds kayoko in the attic and you see her get pulled up scary!

i'm probaly the only one that likes it and..:; gets prepared to be flamed by ju on fanpeoples ::

yes *flames you* i never seen it but according to my friend it was rediculous. she was laughing her head off ^^;;; ju on is very very good, even tho its so low budgeted ^^ sorry but the fact they put Sarah Michell Gellar in is just insulting...

I saw a pirate one (filmed by some guy who must have had a camera on his haty or something!) It was funny as! I'm glad I saw a pirate, not worth the money (except from the sheer hilarity XD )

i dont get why people find it funny..it isnt...and sarah michelle gellar is a good actress, the film isnt like an american remake..theres no sex blood or gore, except for the teeth..heh...but i thought it was good...much better than the ringu remake....

never saw ringu... the remake did scare the crap out of me... but i was reading the origninal ringu one day and it was very creepy indeed...

oh cool ringu is on tonight at 12....will stay up to watch =)

ring 2 is on tonight...12:10, channel 4 muahahahahahaa

I saw it yesterday, when I rented it from Blockbuster.

I actually liked it. I really liked the fact that it took place in Japan.

However, about the scary scenes, they were anticipated, especially the part when "the *****" comes crawling down the stairs, as I have seen the original Japanese version.

The Japanese version was much scarrier, being the first film and I literally jumped from my seat!

Many good points for the remake from me though....much better than the remake of Ringu.

I enjoyed it. I've seen the japanese originals too. First i watched the TV-version of Ju-On. Hella scary.. I sh*t my pants xx times.

the grudge with sarah michell gellar in it, was complete pap, i just couldn't stop thinking "hey, thats buffy!", it was so slow and dull, take a lot more to scare me.

My friends had watched the japanese version a week earlier, and I hadnt, and me being the big wuss sat next to my nice friend, not the one who always scares me in fims, but at the '*****' crawling down the stairs she turned to me with hair over her face with the whole 'noise' (you know the noise.. ooooaaaAAAAAAAHHHHH h h)
Screamed and made a dick of myself

Ju-on 1 and 2 are by far the scariest movies I've seen - I love them! I refuse to see "The Grudge" because I know it will be ruined. I'm also going to refuse to see the american remakes of My Sassy Girl (Korea) and Infernal Affairs (Hong Kong).

Hey im back...at least they used the same chick from the japanese film and the director produced it...it wasnt ment to be exactly the same its supposed to be the third in the ju-on series or something..thats what they said on imdb...

i..... loved the remake too ^^;

SO much better then the ring remake.. which bored the hell outta me....

but... Sarah Michell Geller...... she did anoy me a good bit in that film.... and i'mma die hard Buffy fan, lol.

i did like the way they did some things... but.... the fact there was the boyfriend anoyed me.... i mean.... it's like he was just put in there so they could have a hott guy in....

but... it's by no means better then thr originall... infact it's no where close... love that film to pieces XD

i just.... don;t get why people have to 'remake' films.... it's stupid....
and the fact that everything's just spelt out for you in the American one.... it just shows the typicalness of hollywood...

i saw a trailer for the remake of dark water the other day.....
.... i was watching it and thinking... this film seems way to good to be a hollywood... what's the catch?
then the title came on ^^:

i SO need to see the original... i've wanted to for ages... just never hd the chance >.<

furan said:
i..... loved the remake too ^^;

SO much better then the ring remake.. which bored the hell outta me....

but... Sarah Michell Geller...... she did anoy me a good bit in that film.... and i'mma die hard Buffy fan, lol.

i did like the way they did some things... but.... the fact there was the boyfriend anoyed me.... i mean.... it's like he was just put in there so they could have a hott guy in....

but... it's by no means better then thr originall... infact it's no where close... love that film to pieces XD

i just.... don;t get why people have to 'remake' films.... it's stupid....
and the fact that everything's just spelt out for you in the American one.... it just shows the typicalness of hollywood...

i saw a trailer for the remake of dark water the other day.....
.... i was watching it and thinking... this film seems way to good to be a hollywood... what's the catch?
then the title came on ^^:

i SO need to see the original... i've wanted to for ages... just never hd the chance >.<
sarah michele did annoy me aswell, but i did start to lose interest in the buffy series towards the last series because buffy was so annoying.

lol,
i agree... she kinda got anoying for me after a while too...

i really don't now why... i loved the pants off her before... :?

do love her in cruel intentions tho 😊

I like the fact that in programme like 'Buffy' they pick adults to star as mid-teenagers. So when they are supposed to get older in the programme they don't actually get taller. Everybody then thinks of them a permanent teenagers.

...... good point!
lol
you know Alison Hanigan was 21 when she was playing a 15 year old 😌

but what's funny... is the Vampires... they start of playing a guy older than them, and end up playing a guy younger than them 😆

Mycernius said:
I like the fact that in programme like 'Buffy' they pick adults to star as mid-teenagers. So when they are supposed to get older in the programme they don't actually get taller. Everybody then thinks of them a permanent teenagers.

So true, I remember "Beverly Hills 90210" in which the actors were 25+ of age, some closer to 30 something - and they played high school students, and later university students....:D

Its roasting in England =( im very hyper-active....muust slip on trainers and run around the field...

Chiaki_Kuriyama_Fan said:
Its roasting in England =( im very hyper-active....muust slip on trainers and run around the field...
I'm glad this weather makes you young 'uns feel that way, but isn't this a bit off topic :?

Mycernius said:
I'm glad this weather makes you young 'uns feel that way, but isn't this a bit off topic :?
I was thinking the same thing.....:D Even though it is HOT here in Denmark, too hot.....I wouldn't post this here....oops, I guess I did it anyway...:D :atsui:

Back
Top Bottom