What's new

"The Dream Culture"?

Aurura

Reaching out...
14 Nov 2008
When I think on it, I realize how tough it must be for some in Japan to be under the spotlight by much of the rest of the world...

Most Asians, especially Japanese and Chinese, have naturally fair complexions. Also because of what's traditionally eaten, many keep a slender shape without that much effort, being quite ideal for styling the cutest and top-fashioned clothes and accessories... Also, the drive and determination to learn a skill and excel in it is widely found in Asian culture, encouraging many in other countries to do the same when they see that and its results.

I'm glad to know that not all Japanese people shun foreigners. It can be pretty disheartening to see the information given about how gaijins are viewed and treated by many in Japan, but there will always be incidents like those in any country that you go to... I hope to be a very warm and welcoming citizen of the U.S. for any Japanese person who visits here, or any other nationality who wishes to be truly welcomed.
- Aurura

Also, the drive and determination to learn a skill and excel in it is widely found in Asian culture, encouraging many in other countries to do the same when they see that and its results.
- Aurura

yes, but it's not a prerogative of asians. You can find that kind of people in europe or america too.
It depends on the gaijin you're talking about. Unfortunely some behave in japan as they were at their home, and this easily upset the japanese.No matter they say "i love japan", "i love japanese culture" " i feel like i'm japanese" and so on.

Back
Top Bottom