What's new

The 2-week tour!

Browny

後輩
26 Jun 2007
Guys,

I'm planning out my trip to Japan this November, and I know one thing so far: I'm landing in Osaka. Other than that, I'm lost! Here's a pickle, if any of you has only 2 weeks to roam Japan, would you stay in one place and explore it fully or divide it over several places? I'm thinking Osaka and Tokyo are a must for a first-timer in Japan, yes? Now, any other ideas? Please help as I need to start booking (prices are pretty cheap for now! 👍)

I don't know if you're a Muslim or not, but the Kobe Muslim Mosque has survived in the turbulant 20th century of Japan, WWII and the great Hanshin Awaji earthquake.
I think Kobe is a good excursion from Osaka.

Thanks!

Thanks, Omega Pipokun! :) Thanks a lot for the suggestion.. Yes, I'm Muslim, I wouldn't mind checking mosques from other cultures, but I'm actually more interested in ancient Japanese stuff (typical I-love-Japan foreigner, eh?) By the way, is there anything else aside from the mosque in Kobe that's worth seeing? As a matter of fact, I just realized that Nestle' headquarter is in Kobe, which happens to be the company I work for 👍 So I guess that's cool, a day in Kobe is good. Anything up North? Any must-dine-in restaurants?

Your tips are greatly appreciated! :)

Back
Top Bottom