What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Thailand!!

dots

後輩
Reaction score
I know this is a Japanese information site but maybe some people who have visited Thailand, could educate me some. I will be visiting South East Asia and plan to also visit Japan. However, This post is for information on Thailand. Ill be there for 4 weeks in May and June 2009. 2 weeks in Bangkok and 2 weeks in Pattaya/Jomtien Beach.

Anyone been there recently? Fill me please. I am soo looking forward to a great vacation. So, any info would be appreciated.

Mimmy_08

先輩
Reaction score
Hi dots.. I am May and I been to Thailand before. If you will go shopping I recommend the ff:

1. MBK (Mabungkrong) that is in Bangkok. You can buy good quality of clothes and jewelry in very cheap price.

2. Wat Pho- a must see temple in Bangkok. Thst is amazing place.

3. About food try "Tom Yum" this is spicy but delicious.

Enjoy :)

dots

後輩
Reaction score
Hi May,
Thanks for the info, yes I hear about the shopping but I'm a one of those guys that can't stand shopping for clothes or jewelry. I have never worn a watch or rings at all, just not my thing. But thanks so much. If I shop ill go where you said.
I truly want to visit some Temples and i will go to Wat Pho-, thanks the culture is very interesting and I'm very excepting of all religions and cultures.
I love spicy food mmmmm!! good!! so looking forward to trying Tom Yum, where is that in Bangkok?
When were you last in Thailand? and what about Pattaya? have you been there also? Love water sports, Seafood, para sailing, Golf, Scuba diving and Water skiing.
Again, thank you May and have a great weekend.
Scott

Top Bottom