What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

tell me...!

aki yuki

先輩
Reaction score
have you lost someone important for you before tell me about your feelings i like to know your story

azkadinansa

後輩
Reaction score
lost her

I had stay in osaka for 6 month... i meet with cute girl.. i love her and she too. before i go back to my country.. i say to her... I LOVE YOU..... we are very sad .:( .and we comunicate with letter and post card...
the next 1 year.. she go to my country for vacation for 2 week.. we spend the day together....
we enjoy it..... the end of her vacation... i am affraid to tell her... will you married with me.

its my fatal mistake... know sha was married... her last mail is.. she sad and ask why you do not invite her to married...... ( she is waiting...... and i am affraid )

huhuhuhhhh... but its ok my live and my her live must go on..... its just am sweet memory

Shizuka142

後輩
Reaction score
I hope I'm not offtopic...I haven't lost anyone yet but I feel like I'm losing my best friend...and the worst is...that I don't feel any pain.

Shizuka142

後輩
Reaction score
I don't know...I never was a kind of person who would be hysteric about one's feeling...I take it the way it is and I don't realize the real situation...maybe one day backwards I start to think about it...but not yet

aki yuki

先輩
Reaction score
well always people we love become apart of us :) when your best friend is away from you what do you feel?

Shizuka142

後輩
Reaction score
I think I don't need best friend...just a few friend who like me the way I am...I don't need a friend who thinks I'm a kid

xx0Snapxx

Sempai
Reaction score
I've lost a loved one before.
People don't take me seriously because I'm only 13 and this is the age where you get all those mixed feelings and such.
They say it's just puppy love and I'll never experience "real" love at my age.
In my book, age doesn't matter.
Hell, you could be 9 and feel "real" love..(okay, maybe a little exagerated there, but you get the point)
I had a crush on this one boy last year for the longest amount of time but never told him I liked him.
I just kept it to myself, thinking that he'll find out one day, but now that one day will never come.
I was talking to one of my friends yesterday and just found out he moved to Washington..
He said he didn't want to go back to my school because the kids were so cruel there.
We talked everyday about stupid things for hours upon hours.
We always hugged each other and goofed around.
We always teased each other but when it got serious, we would keep going just to make the other mad and then make up.
We would always make up an excuse to get out of PE to jo hang around the school together.
We would always do everything together but I nevver got to tell him how I felt because I was too scared that I would get rejected and loose our friendship.
Now I know that even if we lost our friendship, I wouldn't feel so god damn guilty and lost right now without him.

Last edited:

Shizuka142

後輩
Reaction score
it was already said that time heals everything...and I agree...though I have no experience with that, I'm quite a cold person and when I see it's not working I'm out without regrets. But to you I wish a lot of patience and I believe that one day you'll find someone for love...

xx0Snapxx

Sempai
Reaction score
I realized I spelled damn wrong XD
Oh well, it's edited.
I think it's stupid how I want a bf because..well I don't know..it's just stupid.
I know I won't ever get one anyways considering alot of people say I'm ugly..
One of my friends asked out Gunner Batia for me..one of the school's popular preppy kids..
You should've heard what he said about me.
It's too vulgar to put online XD

Top Bottom