What's new

Tell me if this is lame...

TimF

後輩
2 Jul 2004
For those of you that have played Kingdom Hearts for the playstation 2 you probably know what a paopu fruit is and for those of you who havent played it a paopu fruit is a fruit 2 people eat and it binds their hearts together forever now i had a conversation with a girl that i was telling a forum member about and he said it was "The lamest thing ever" now i want to know what you guys think here is the conversation:

Tim: would you care to share a paopu fruit w/ me?
Girl: awww
Girl: lol, that's so cute! You are the sweetest guy I swear!
Girl: sure I would!
Tim: Really? thank you *splits paopu friut in two* here you go
Girl: yay! *takes*
Tim: *takes bite of the paopu fruit*
Girl: *munch*
Girl:You know what this means right?
Tim:Yup :)

Yea if you look at the wording it is kinda korny. But to me its just the fact that this girl wanted to share eternity with me. And someone dissed that! Dont want to mention any names but his initals are "TwistedMac". :D Like i said i was wondering what you guys think. If you dont like the post just consider it the rambelings of a young fool. But like i said i would like some input. So have fun guys and gals let the tim-bashing-session begin!

I stand by my words!
sharing fruit on the internet is almost worse than cybersex!

i can just barely accept kissing and hugging on the web...

The fact that this is a fruit from a game (best game ever IMHO, but that has nothing to do with it) does not make it any cooler >_>

bwahahahaa LOL!!!

Sharing a paopu fruit on the internet is cute but yea its pretty lame on the other hand

lol tim well it really doesnt matter if this entire forum thinks its lame or not, just you and said girl. so dont worry about it.
whatever floats your boat.

I agree with Ant, I think Twisted is just jealous and can't seem to find the courage to flirt a little on-line...

You are missing out Twisted! :)

Ohhhhh!!

point4m said:
I agree with Ant, I think Twisted is just jealous and can't seem to find the courage to flirt a little on-line...

You are missing out Twisted! :)

Point4m, I got paopu fruit for you! Climb up on Uncle Frank's lap and slurp a little!! If you're real good, I got some candy for you!!

Uncle Frank

:D 😍 😊

ain't lame at all, MAc is just a twisted swede...says nuff right....he's anti-women ...didn't you know yet ?? :D :D

See what I mean Twisted?

Frank D. White said:
Point4m, I got paopu fruit for you! Climb up on Uncle Frank's lap and slurp a little!! If you're real good, I got some candy for you!!

Uncle Frank

:D 😍 😊

OOOH Frank, you are such a little devil! :devilish:

Frank D. White said:
You want her to "slurp" something in your lap? Ewww... :p
And what do you understand by "really good"? Swallowing? 😌

Tim, I don't know if that's lame or not, just know I would never say such things, we don't live in the same world :sorry: but you should write some kind of stories and sell them for an anime I'm sure it would be really cute, women would really fall for you. :)

That is cute. I don't mind using something like that. But I haven't played the game. Where can I get some of those fruits now? 😊

Keiichi

😊

RockLee said:
ain't lame at all, MAc is just a twisted swede...says nuff right....he's anti-women ...didn't you know yet ?? :D :D

I am not! I might be anti-ugly-lesbian-feminists but definatelly pro-women!

I dont think its lame at all in fact it is kinda cute lol :p do alot of smooth stuff like that and women will be all over you lol

TimF said:
For those of you that have played Kingdom Hearts for the playstation 2 you probably know what a paopu fruit is and for those of you who havent played it a paopu fruit is a fruit 2 people eat and it binds their hearts together forever now i had a conversation with a girl that i was telling a forum member about and he said it was "The lamest thing ever" now i want to know what you guys think here is the conversation:

Tim: would you care to share a paopu fruit w/ me?
Girl: awww
Girl: lol, that's so cute! You are the sweetest guy I swear!
Girl: sure I would!
Tim: Really? thank you *splits paopu friut in two* here you go
Girl: yay! *takes*
Tim: *takes bite of the paopu fruit*
Girl: *munch*
Girl:You know what this means right?
Tim:Yup :)

Yea if you look at the wording it is kinda korny. But to me its just the fact that this girl wanted to share eternity with me. And someone dissed that! Dont want to mention any names but his initals are "TwistedMac". :D Like i said i was wondering what you guys think. If you dont like the post just consider it the rambelings of a young fool. But like i said i would like some input. So have fun guys and gals let the tim-bashing-session begin!

Hold on sec *HUUUUUUURL*!!! ok I'm done.

OMG why do you people want cybersex, hugs and kisses or fruit in this matter when you can get the real thing???? :eek:

..errr maybe you people can't get the real thing LOL! 👍 when i say you people I meant Jason - Jeisan , no need to type his surname here cos he gonna read this and kill me - either way....LOL still love you hun *cyber hugs n kisses *???? :D

Babe this is boring :( I quite posting - you can post the last 16 posts for me - unless my earlier ones get deleted :p LOL or this one can go 2 if i put something like this in ...you people your moderator Jeisan (Jason) have big big big 😌 He's a sex GOD girl!! :haihai: 👍 GUYS!! learn it from the man himself :haihai: 👍

What can I say about the first post?

Tim...it's indeed lame BUT funny in another way! I like! 👍
I always talk about lame things to my girlfriend and she likes it and lol all the time! :D

ohhh....you must really like Jason huh...*rolls eyes*...anyways...who are you to tell others to do what they want to do or not?? :eek:

yeah she loves me :D

though she isnt telling anyone what to do cept maybe me and shes in that position... :p

Back
Top Bottom