What's new

Tekken 5 :) :) :)

=w=eezer

先輩
1 Aug 2003
My bro and I just got Tekken 5 around a week ago, and it's badass! After Tekken 4 (huge disappointment), I wasn't expecting anything great, but Tekken 5 went beyond my expectations. I even have to say I like it better then Tekken Tag.

We got the limited edition version that comes with a HORI joystick. The joystick is monstrous, but it's the best joystick i've ever played on. What do you guys think of the game?

I haven't got a chance to try it much, but did they change how to block or something? When I tried it in the arcades in Japan, I got my *** handed to me. Either my stick was broken (I doubt it though) or I wasn't able to block for some reason.

Keiichi

😊

Tekken 4 sure was a disappointment. Hav'nt tried out Tekken 5 yet but I think I will get hold of it soon enough.

btw. How are the new characters holding up?

yes, the blocking is the same in tekken 5 as in other games. you're probably just real bad at the game, keiichi. The game has 3 new characters. I like all three of them. They play pretty well.

Oooh. That was cold. T_T I used to kick a lot of people butts in the arcades in T3, TTT and some of T4, but that game blows and I didn't play it much, even when I got it for PS2.

Keiichi

😊

I was just kidding with you!!! I'm not that good at the game, so i shouldn't be judging you! But you should try it; I don't think you will be disappointed at all.

I read some reviews and everyone of them said the game was good. :) All 9+/10 ratings. I guess I'll get the game after I'm done with Gran Turismo 4.

Keiichi

😊

Gt can take some time ^^, buy T5 and have something to play when you need to take a break from the driving :p

Yeah, I don't have that much time to play GT either. At this rate, I don't think I'd be getting T5 until two more years. :D :D

Keiichi

:D

So for this would be my favorite, 4 suck, the game feel good. I like that when i bought the game i got good at it then was able to go to the arcade and play with the ps2 controler.

Hey are Jin and Asuka related? Cuz of their last names... yeah... yep...

Cuz if they were... ummmm... (watch Asuka's ending, its funny)

Nothingness said:
Hey are Jin and Asuka related? Cuz of their last names... yeah... yep...

Cuz if they were... ummmm... (watch Asuka's ending, its funny)

yeh, lol funni ending, but in her ending she refers to Jin as "hey, you" so i'm not sure if they r related...howeva, she also uses "Kazama style Karate" same as Jin so i'm not sure about their relation

*sobs*

i think the world hates me....
i was looking forword like... ever since Tekken 4 came out, for this (i personally loved Tekken 4 😌 but... i'd only played tekke 2 before hand and that was years before... so....)
and my step brother (the one who has the gaming platform) had it.... but because he SUCKS.... he's now sold it for some crappy football game (he already has about 12... :eek:)
he did this with Jack 3 too.... he KNOWS how much i love these games.... he waves them in my face that he has them whe he KNOWS i aint got time to play with them... then when i FINALY do.... he's already got rid of them :(:(:(

is it really that good? *sobs*

I think tekken 5 is awesome but its damn hard! Im having difficulty enough completing some of the characters in story mode and im on "easy"- i think they should rename "difficult" mode as "kick your console in fustration mode" instead and "very difficult" mode as "imposible" mode :samurai: 🥷 !
I think the option to buy your characters new clothes and gear and stuff is one of the best new options it has as it keeps the game interesting :) .

I played for a couple of month now. It is the best beat 'em up game out there right now after my opinion as it includes a small amount of realism. not like Mortal Kombat where they bleed more than what is good for ya. And the fact that it uses normal martial arts move and style, not like DBZ where u just push the damn buttons as crazy as you can.

Though i must say, Jinpachi and Some of the high ranked guys in Arcade mode... are Cheating pigs!!!!
Jinpachi is overpowered, but as long as he isn't a usable character i guess its okay (as long as you're not playing the very difficult mode.
Arcade mode and the high ranked fighters... They are just cheating! they have a too quick recovery after guarding hits, guard is just a normal thing for them that works everytime, and the fact that they about 60% of your HP by kicking you around in the air and on the floor is just bad... I dont even do that when i pwn my friends in this game.

but all in all. THE best fighting game for ps2 yet.

-Da Monstar

T5 is a huge improvment from T4

BTW

I would PWN anyone with Bryan Fury & Kazuya :D
Shame I can't prove it.

Ermac said:
T5 is a huge improvment from T4

BTW

I would PWN anyone with Bryan Fury & Kazuya :D
Shame I can't prove it.
just put out a challenge, and you dont know you might face one of these illustrious members, not me i more a pro evo player. (i own anyone on that).

it's all right but I wouldn't compare this to tekken tag that was the best game ever... mostly since T5 is single and tag is tag basically... my favorites in tekken 5 are jin, Steve, and Anna and yes Jin and Asuka are brother and sister so yeah...

Tekken Tag was useless.... It was too slow, and the tekken bowling mode was just lol :D

I canøt wait to Tekken 6 will come for PS3... thats gonna be so nice

zero g said:
it's all right but I wouldn't compare this to tekken tag that was the best game ever... mostly since T5 is single and tag is tag basically... my favorites in tekken 5 are jin, Steve, and Anna and yes Jin and Asuka are brother and sister so yeah...

I thought they were just cousins though.😌

Back
Top Bottom