What's new

Teaching English Help!!

awakomation

後輩
7 Oct 2008
I am creating a new online training program and need your HELP. For all comments and helpful information I will send you my E-Book 'How to Teach English online and get paid' which usually sells for $17.55 But its yours FREE!
What do I need to know:
1- What do you want to know about teaching English?
2- What training do you wish you could of recived?
3- What were problems you encounted while teaching and how did you resolve them?
4- Whats you rnumber one question about teaching English?

Last edited:
I am creating a new online training program and need your HELP. For all comments and helpful information I will send you my E-Book 'How to Teach English online and get paid' which usually sells for $17.55 But its yours FREE!
What do I need to know:
1- What do you want to know about teaching English?
2- What training do you wish you could of recived?
3- What were problems you encounted while teaching and how did you resolve them?
4- Whats you rnumber one question about teaching English?

1- Is this a plug for the training program / E-Book?
2- Are YOU teaching English online?
3- If yes, what does "could of recived(sic)" mean?
4- Why is this in the member introduction section?

Those are my questions.

Here is my comment.

I am sure there are plenty of members here who would like to discuss the issues you have listed. Your mentioning of a FREE gift (which usually sells for $17.55), however, might give them the impression that this post is somehow a "hook". That is the impression that I got anyway...

Take a look around and check out the threads in different sections. You may find the answers to all of your questions in many of the previous posts by members who are teaching English / looking to get into teaching.

Welcome to the forum and good luck on your new online training program.

Back
Top Bottom