What's new

Survey: negative experiences in Japan

sayalet

Registered
22 Sep 2012
I'm a university student in Tokyo.
I have a questionnaire to be used for graduation thesis.
Please your cooperation!

This questionnaire is for people who have visited Japan. It aims to discover your view on Japan's history and culture, with an extra focus on the negative. Recently the Japanese government and the private sector have invested time and effort into the Tourism Nation Promotion Basic Plan in order to attract more overseas visitors to Japan. JNTO, Japan National Tourism Organization, carries out a survey for overseas visitors every year in order to improve tourist satisfaction. The latest survey revealed that after visiting Japan, overall satisfaction had unfortunately decreased.
All information given will be treated confidentially and only used for the purpose of research.

Q1.Nationality

Q2.Age(If you can write)

Q3.Sex

Q4.Before visiting Japan, what were your expectations concerning Japan's history and culture?

Q5.During your time in Japan, did you ever feel your expectations were let down? If so, please specify where and why.

Q6.Please explain in detail any disappointments you have had during your visit to Japan.

Q7.Please write any suggestions you may have to improve future satisfaction.

Thank you for your time.

You might want to see a site like LonelyPlanet.com for a lot of travelers. Check their thorntree forum and go from there to the Japan section.

Or tripadvisor, which has more members than Thorntree. Some of them have visited Japan, and of course some are still visiting like myself.

Back
Top Bottom