What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Scam Suizora Group - are they legitimate?

mdchachi

Reaction score
Can someone assist me to verify a company by the name Suizora Group to find out if they are legitimate.

HEAD OFFICE: JAPAN
Address : 338-1071, Shogoin Nakamachi, Sakyo-ku-shi.
Phone : +8118-250-1733

Thank you.
I don't think so. Did you try calling the phone number? I don't think this is a valid number.
The postal code is for Saitama which they didn't list in the address. And Shogoin Nakamachi, Sakyo-ku is in Kyoto hundreds of kilometers away.
The web site is very basic with not much substance. Plus any real Japanese company would have a Japanese web site. I believe it is NOT legitimate.

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
Branch offices in the UK and Latvia, the domain registered on 14/8/2021. This is as dubious as it gets.

@kelechi - in the future, please start your own thread and do not post duplicates. Thank you.

Manmi18

Registered
Reaction score
Be careful.. i was Reding in other blog scam. And it's possible one time you authorized the pakage shipping. They call u for to paid charges custom. But is fake.

Vic1116

Registered
Reaction score
I don't think so. Did you try calling the phone number? I don't think this is a valid number.
The postal code is for Saitama which they didn't list in the address. And Shogoin Nakamachi, Sakyo-ku is in Kyoto hundreds of kilometers away.
The web site is very basic with not much substance. Plus any real Japanese company would have a Japanese web site. I believe it is NOT legitimate.
This is scam! Just last week I received job offer and investigate about the company and it's legitimate job Scam work from home. Please check in LinkedIn for their so-called independent recruiter the Indian lady "Maria Silva", you can see some comment coming from Indian people also. Other name they're using on their emails are: Hisao Katsuro <[email protected]> and Sakurai Takahashi, sharing the same email address. Be careful folks! "Suizora Group" is a group of Scammer.

Last edited:
Top Bottom