What's new

Streaming J-Pop Chirstmas show...

MHtrStevie

後輩
13 Jul 2002
Greetings!

I just wanted to let you know that my radio show, Radio 1/2, will be featuring a special three hours devoted to Christmas and winter themed music from Asia... mostly from Japan with a couple of Korean and Mandarin songs for good measure. Since I know people were discussing J-Pop Christmas songs, I figured some people might be interested in checking it out!

Radio 1/2 broadcasts live on WSPN 91.1 FM located in Saratoga Springs, New York (USA)... but our regular transmitter is small enough that you couldn't pick it up on a standard radio unless you lived very close to that town. But we do have a streaming audio feed which beams across the Internet through the ShoutCast server, so if you were interested you could check it out by connecting to our ShoutCast server with the popular WinAmp MP3 player software!

All you need to do is go to:

WSPN | 91.1 Skidmore College Radio

...and follow the links to the Internet Connection.

This show will air on Sunday, Dec. 21st, from 6 - 9 AM in New York. This means that this isn't exactly primetime for people living in the USA, but would be on during the afternoon and evening across Europe and Asia... here's how the time would convert for some major places as reference (all times would be on Dec. 21st):

Seattle, Los Angeles (West USA): 3:00 - 6:00 AM
New York, Boston (East USA): 6:00 - 9:00 AM
London: 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Berlin, Oslo, Paris, Rome, Stockholm, Warsaw: 12:00 - 3:00 PM
Istanbul, Helsinki: 1:00 - 4:00 PM
Moscow: 2:00 - 5:00 PM
Bangkok: 6:00 - 9:00 PM
Hong Kong, Manila, Singapore, Taipei: 7:00 - 10:00 PM
Seoul, Tokyo: 8:00 - 11:00 PM

Hopefully, the connection will work OK, but I have no control over it... so just letting you know, if you're interested in hearing some winter and Christmas themed pop music from Japan and other parts of Asia, feel free to check out the Radio 1/2 Christmas Special!

Hope to see you there...

🙂

Back
Top Bottom