What's new

Apollo

先輩
28 Mar 2004
I had a look in the 窶廚hit chat section窶 and could not help notice the sticky about 窶廬nteresting polls on the forum,窶 and saw that some of them can seriously be uninteresting, and maybe also too old.
However, I can see the distinction between interesting and popular , for example the poll on whether or not you like anko窶ヲIt is not that interesting is it? - But very popular by watching the amount of replies窶ヲ. ☝

This is what the sticky says...and my comments in red:

General

What are your interests for Japan ?

Have you been to Japan ?

How did you find this website ?

I would suggest 窶弩hat period in Japanese history are you interested in?窶 Not many replies, but very interesting though!

Food

What's your favorite Japanese food?

Can you slurp your noodles? OK! Shows whether you have adapted to Japanese culture in this context窶ヲ:) COOL!

Do you like anko? [since 30-11-03窶ヲ.isn窶冲 old by now?]. This might not be so special and interesting compared to the other polls about other dishes in the Japanese food forum: e.g. Anyone here like Kimchi? Tempura or sushi/sashimi? And many others on natto and mochi etc..Personally, I think the Natto-thread is more 窶彿nteresting,窶 as either you love it or hate it. (and the thread has many replies too, although there are two threads on natto in the food section)
Which do you perfer? Chinese Food or Japanese Food?

Language
What is your motivation to learn Japanese ?

What's your level in Japanese ?

What is the most difficult in learning Japanese ?

Country difference

Is there "toshi-dama" (New Year gift) in your country ?

Which do you celebrate more : Xmas or New Year ? OK! Cultural diversity themes very interesting!! COOL!

Members

Where are you from ?

How old are you ?

What's your blood group and ethnic group ?

How tall are you ?

What is your religion or belief system ?

Are you vegetarian (and why) ?

Opinions

What programs do you like on Japanese TV

Do you sleep on a futon?

Are you for or against the "gaikokujin tourokusho" ?

How far can a foreigner take criticism of Japan before it becomes inappropriate?

Gauge Your Cuteness Tolerance

How do you see cloning ?

Do you think cannabis (marijuana/hashisch) should be legal ?

Do you brush your teeth in the kitchen ? Is it really that interesting? so, it should be mentioned in the sticky?

In the opinion section: if it needs to be more up-to date, I would suggest the poll 窶徑ets vote, for President.窶拏/COLOR]

Gender & relationship

Would you stay with someone you (really) love if (you knew that)

How do you feel about gay marriage?

Why do you love somebody?

Do men talk more about themselves than women ?

--------------
Well, I think there are some of the polls which I don't know why should be "stickies" - oh, but well...this was just my opinion...

Thanks a lot for your suggestions! 👍

Guess we have to sift through the stickies and sort them out, lolol...

Back
Top Bottom