What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Sports Surgery & Care: JETS & Japan Residents

U

Unregistered

Hello,
A bit of info for you and anyone else that can use it. Just didn't know where it should go?

I am a JET ALT in Yamaguchi City. Recently, I underwent emergency surgery due to a work related accident / sports injury. The injury required arthroscopy and a competent surgeon well versed in Western medical practices. By this I mean a fast and accurate diagnosis soon followed by treatment. After a lot of effort, I found The Katsuura Orhopaedic Clinic in Chiba Ken. I just wanted to let other JETs and foreign residents know about this by suggesting a link.

http://www.nanshuukai.com/english_top_page.htm

The Katsuura Orthopaedic Clinic

They have bilingual staff (Japanese & English) and often treat foreign residents. They accept National Health Insurance and can recommend other top sports physicians in other prefectures.

Sincerely

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
Thanks for your info. Moved it to our general Japan forum. :)

noyhauser

先輩
Reaction score
Wow thanks.

Last summer I trained with a professional rugby team... I started getting knee ailments... I was considering going in to get it checked ( I thought It was tendonitis) but I wasnt sure and I didnt want to get mis-diagnosed and have the wrong procedure done on it. I toughed it out and waited till I got home to get it checked and repaired.

Top Bottom