What's new

Spam alert!!!

Mark of Zorro

先輩
4 Oct 2012
Having just noticed some spam, I thought it might be nice to have a thread like this so that we users can alert the moderators to any spam we may have noticed and perhaps save them some time. Also, we may not know who is the moderator on duty or who will be next.

I am not very familiar with moderator duties and problems on this forum, but on the last forum I was at, posting in the spam thread made it harder to delete for some reason. So if there are any issues like that, perhaps this will help, if uses just post about it here.

Here is what I noticed: https://jref.com/forum/chit-chat-miscellaneous-15/japanese-dating-51716/#post720527

Japanese Dating by AlexSingh. It links you to a dating site while promoting internet dating and dating between Japanese women and western men. Its a sales pitch with a lot of schlock that people do seem to believe.

Thanks Mark, just report a post, that's all it takes to catch our attention.

I see. I did not notice that you were online! And I did look!

Well, if this won't be useful, feel free to delete it.

Like putting up the Batman signal...............

when you click on the little triangle at the bottom of a post to report it..............it sends us an E-Mail. Since I check my E-Mail (when awake) (I sleep more than my cats) .....about every 9 seconds.......I get the big eye catching notice some evil has occurred in a JREF post. I grab my "ban hammer" (similar to Thor's hammer) and jump into my JREF mobile and drive to the nearest phone booth where I log on to JREF and deal with the reported evil. Since everyone I've ever know in real life is dead now I don't get many E-Mails and really need the one's from JREF reports to make my life worth living. Soooooooo , don't be afraid to use the "report post" button so I can have a life.

Uncle Frank

😊

Back
Top Bottom