What's new

Sophia University Student doing research on Language Teaching in Japan

12 May 2012
Hello,

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Shinichiro Tanaka and I am currently a second year student in the Faculty of Liberal Arts department in Sophia University majoring in international business and economics.
I am currently doing a research project for a sociology and comparative culture course on the unique obstacles faced by language teachers teaching in a foreign country. I am also interested in the technology or teacher management tools associated with and used most commonly by teachers.
I am finding it difficult to set up interviews with JALT teachers or language teachers in general so if the experienced teachers here could point me in the right direction, it would be very much appreciated! Any input, suggestions or advice will be much appreciated.
This forum seems to be overflowing with experience in a wide range of fields all concerned with Japan so it got me very excited when I found this website!

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,

Shinichiro Tanaka

If any teachers are willing to do interviews please contact me through private messaging. Any teacher around the Tokyo area is welcome!
Thank you in advance!

Gmail: [email protected]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom