What's new

Songs that blew you away

miki78

後輩
9 Sep 2006
What songs did you completly fall in love with when you first heard them and who where they sung by

Those songs that touched your heart made you shake with adrenaline or made you cry or made you laugh

Jrock/Jpop only

My list
Ares Gackt
Selfish love Miyavi
Onpu No Tegami Miyavi
Evergreen Hyde
Secret letters Hyde
The Final Dir en Grey
Melty love Shazna
White silent night Shazna
Illumanati Malice Mizer
My dear friend Miyavi
Marmalade Gackt
Vaniila Gackt
Dispar Gackt
Solitude Moi Dix Mois
Vestige Moi Dix Mois
Papa Lapped A Pap Lopped Gackt
Sayonara Gackt
Freedom fighters Miyavi
Kekkonsiki no Uta Miyavi
Secret Garden Gackt
Pays de Merveilles
Regret Gackt and Kami
Fresia Gackt
Peace Gackt
Tea cup Gackt
Emu for my dear Gackt
Orenji No Taiyou Gackt and Hyde
Wasurenai Kara Gackt
Senor, Senora, Senorita Miyavi
Itoshii Hito Miyavi
Funky Monkey Miyavi
Hit the road jake Miyavi

I have missed a lot 😌

a lot of songs 😊

well, ill try to list a few

papa mama - miyavi
Sayou no uta - Diru
Kimi ni negai wo - miyavi
THE FINAL - Diru
COCROATCH - Gazette
crucify my love - X-Japan
Shindemo boogie woogie - miyavi
Kasumi - Diru
Barrette - Gazette
Cassis - Gazette
[F]stein to[M] - Vidoll
Itoshii hito ~beta de suman~ - miyavi

this list could go on forever but these are some of my most recent knock outs 😊

Here are a few :p

X Japan - Tears << Lyrics and music. Perfect.
Rentrer en Soi - Wither and Sincerely
Dir en Grey - Jealous Reverse << Such a small man with such a strong voice.
Aeorsmith - Amazing << Lyrics = 😍
Pink Floyd - Wish you were here
Gackt - Vanilla << I never thought someone can be that perverse :D
Malice Mizer - Syunikiss << one of my first Jrock songs ^^
Miyavi - Jibun Kakumei
hide - Tell me and Eyes love you

And a lot more i guess but that's all i remember in this very moment ^^;

Well, a few Japanese mainstream songs I could think of:

ヒ?、窶堋オナ誰窶堙鳴 ツ−ツ ツ森ナスR窶卍シ窶伉セヒ弸
Itosii kimi e - Naotarou Moriyama

窶啀窶啖ツ催銀?堙娯?冢ツ図ツ ツ−ツ 窶敕カツ催ィ窶鏑
17sai no tizu - Yutaka Ozaki

ニ地ニ段ニ蓄ニ炭ニ鱈ツ ツ−ツ ヒ?ェツ静づ「w
Hanamizuki - Yo Hitoto

ニ探ニ暖ニ脱ニ鱈ニ池窶敖ィツ ツ−ツ 窶ーテ?静ャ窶堙ィ窶堙
Satoukibibatake - Rimi Natsukawa

窶ーツシ窶禿竿停?ーニ辰ニ胆ツーニ湛ツーニ恥ツーニ陳照停?慊 ツ−ツ 窶堋ア窶堋、窶堙ォ窶堋ャ'窶啖窶啌
Kamen Rider Super One - Kourogi '73

Brilliant songs.. They always make me weep.. :(

It is getting harder to find a good song these days as most of them are mostly the same. In American anyways it is. That is why I have practically no American music.

My songs:

JPop

Shizuka na hibi no kaidan wo - Dragon Ash
First Love - Utada Hikaru
Simple and Clean/Hikari - Utada Hikaru
Ningyo Hime - Tanaka Rie
Shinjitsu no uta - Do as Infinity

JRock
Mushi - Dir en grey
The Final - Dir en grey
Dead Tree - Dir en grey
Riyuu - Dir en grey
Ain't Afraid to Die - Dir en grey
(let's just say a lot of Dir en grey)

Gravity - Luna Sea
Crazy About You - Luna Sea
Onpu no tegami - Miyavi
papa mama nozomare nu baby - Miyavi
The $ocial Riot Machine$ - Gazette
Reila - Gazette
Smiley Skeleton - Pierrot

haha is he just SUITABLE for this kind of songs or what? haha. anyway here are some of the songs i like, but not to the extend of blow away...
alice nine-fantasy,
miyavi-freedom fighters
gazette- reila, cassis
dir en grey- obscure, the final
gackt- last song, orenji no taiyo
hyde/l'arc- cape of storms, driver's high, season's call, secret letter n lots of others
x japan- all their ballads eg tears, forever love, crucify my love, endless rain. n erm.. without you
luna sea- storm
utada hikaru- first love (The Innocent Witch!)
Namie Amuro- wishing on the same star
ayumi - voyage
n there's dis song "poison" from Great Teacher Onizuka. dont know who sang it though. ah i love jap dramas! sg just doesnt want to broadcast it sobx.

Hmm...ok, see what usually happens with me is that i hear a song but don't like it, but then i hear it again and fall in love with it. So if i chose all those songs, i'd have a very long list....but i'm going to be totally honest on this list and list the songs that required only the FIRST EVER hearing for me to fall in love with them...

Kurenai- X Japan
Ibara no Namida- L'arc~en~Ciel
Reila- Gazette
Kekkonshiki no Uta- Miyavi
Kimi ni negai wo- Miyavi
cage- Dir en grey
mind forest- Gackt
Dispar- Gackt
shallow sleep- Hyde
A drop of colour- Hyde
Cape of Storms- Hyde

:LOL: @ Dispar! But those lyrics are so good... 😊

Anyway - some songs that made me stop and go "wow"...

Malice Mizer - Syunikiss -- that was the first Jrock song I ever heard. I just thought it was something really unusual and different, and it has an epic and powerful feeling to it even though it's not heavy, and lovely melodies. That song will always have a special place in my heart.

Dir en grey - Cage -- it was the second Dir song I heard, the first being Ain't afraid to die, which didn't really capture me. Then I listened to Cage on a recommendation and I found the song really moving, which made me want to find more of their songs.

MUCC - Mae e -- I'd heard MUCC's songs before, but then my ear was captivated by their ambience while they were playing in the background as I was at someone's house, and I asked "who are they?" Finding I already had MUCC songs on my comp, I listened. The variations of tone, volume, pace and texture in Mae e really did just blow me away. I've been hooked on MUCC ever since!

MUCC - 1R -- that song is just so... moving. I don't know how else to describe it. *_* -- in fact, you could say pretty well all of the songs of MUCC. ^^ For instance, the opening riff of Saishuu Ressha got me as soon as I heard it. And the whole of Homura Uta and Houyoku were just like - instant eargasms. XD ::writhes::

Kra - Fu no zenshin -- I think that was the first song I heard of Kra, and IMO (I don't have all their work) it's really unlike any of their others. I thought it was really powerful and emotional and it stuck in my memory - even though I'm not usually a huge fan of oshare bands' music in general.

Malice Mizer - Regret -- not the track specifically (although it is a lovely piece ^^) but the live performance with Kami and Gackt. I'm not sure which version I have, but... wow. It's so... well, emotional is the only word. And not because of Kami and all that nostalgia stuff either - just the power of that performance.

La'cryma Christi - Haven -- I actually only "rediscovered" this song a few weeks ago. OMG. His voice... totally owns everyone else's on the high notes. *_*

D'espairsRay - Garnet -- I'm not even sure why this struck me in particular, except that it has a moving and epic sound.

Deathgaze - Shishuu -- a lovely gentle song from a usually heavy band...

Dir en grey - Fukai -- the song that ought to be more recognised! I just loved the FX and felt that they fitted really well with the mood of the song.

Dir en grey - Gyakujou tannou keloid milk -- awesome singing from Kyo in the beginning there. *_* And good contrasts all the way through.

Dir en grey - Pink Killer -- yeah! wow! *headbangs* XDD

Penicillin - Romance -- although I didn't know it's name for the longest time! XD I thought this song was... kinda odd, because of Hakuei's voice which I didn't know whether I loved or hated (lol), but I really fell for the twiddly guitar playing. Go Chisato! ^^

Ribbon - 24 hours -- in a word - BASS!!!

MUCC - Nukegara -- in 2 words - MORE BASS!!!! XDD...

RENTRER EN SOI - Iconoclasm -- the power and rhythm seemed to me to possess an unusual quality which set it apart from other songs.

RENTRER EN SOI - PROTOPLASM -- this song is divine. *_* The loud-soft contrasts, tinkly guitar arpeggios, detailed bass in the second verse, stomach-twisting intervals and Satsuki's perfect crescendoing scream... death.

SID - Ao (Ryutsu-ban version) -- (at least, I think it's Ryutsu-ban version! lol) When Mao sings a cappella at the very beginning... God, that's just gorgeous. That actually hasn't remained my favourite SID song, but I'll never forget that moment.

Suicide Ali - This New Order -- recently listened on their Myspace page, and that song is really something special! ^^

Kozi - Honey Vanity -- well, it's not true to say that this song blew me away; in fact it isn't even one of my favourite Kozi songs. But I can definitely say it changed my life. I wasn't even sure whether I liked it much when I first heard it, but it certainly made me think "what is this?! It's nothing like what I expected..." and then investigate further. ^_^

There are several bands that I totally love (in some cases nearly all of their songs), but I haven't mentioned at all - because I can't actually think of the one particular song that jumped out and hit me.

😲 I just realized that I didn't add any D'espa to my list?!??! WTH lol I must be going senile...

But from D'espa there's so many songs that make my blood run or move me:

BORN
Infection
Marry of the Blood
Tsuki no kioku -fallen-
Garnet
Reddish -DIVA version-

There's more but i'll stop here.

I usually don't like Gackt very much, but that hair is hot! 😊

Precious: out of those, i've only heard Reddish -DIVA ver.- and I love that song! :)

thats all..
stupid meaningless post...... haha 😌

Last edited:
We're are not allowed to post links of bittorrent sites here i think 😌 But just open google and type Tonberry Torrents and the searching engine will find it :p

We're are not allowed to post links of bittorrent sites here i think 😌 But just open google and type Tonberry Torrents and the searching engine will find it :p

thanks a lot :p

haha i was just confused, wondering if that was a member or something... sorry for being stupid 😌

Back
Top Bottom