What's new

someone in history

About 6-7 hours ago and I would be myself. Played football and took a really nasty hit to my right leg on the outer part near the hip. I thought my leg was broken and now it is sore as heck. I'd like to run my rout differently!

P.S. We were only playing two-hand-touch. I just managed to run into the guy's knee while I was looking at the ball.

Like to meet dear ol dad !

I'd like to go back and be Jesus. It would be nice to know the whole "real" story of his life by living it.

Uncle Frank

:)

I would like to go back and be Dali, the artist. I could get away with going around and acting myself--crazy. hee, hee, hee.....

ps I moved this here, because it was not Serious Discussion materal, but rather more fitting for this Chit Chat & Misc. forum. I hope I have your understanding. Thanks ! MM

1187, I'd go murder Raynald and King Guy to prevent the march to Hattin, and the defeat. The Latin kingdom would have held out a little longer... or who knows...

Wow, tough question!

I think I'd be Nefertiti. I'd like to know the truth about the whole Armana period. Was she really as beautiful as that famous bust suggests? Was Akhenaten crazy? I'd also like to meet those wonderful artists and artisans responsible for the distinctive Armana art.

ME?
:95:
070511_egypt_nefertiti_vlrg_5awidec-1.jpg

Mohammed ... I would like to know his opinion about the way people are using his name nowadays so now and then.

Gautama Buddha... I'd like to know the meaning of Buddhism the only religion I have some interest in.

Mohammed ... I would like to know his opinion about the way people are using his name nowadays so now and then.

Gautama Buddha... I'd like to know the meaning of Buddhism the only religion I have some interest in.

Last edited:
Does it have to be a dead person? I'd like to be... ((sounds typical of me...)) Miyavi. I know! It's silly! But if I was Miyavi I'd have a better life. And feel way better about myself. I can't think of another person I'd like to be. Maybe I'm better off as myself. I dunno....

Serious: Martin Luther King Jr., one of THE greatest men of the 20th century. He risked everything and eventually gave his all for the cause of racial equality in America, a battle that's still being fought 40 years after his untimely assassination. I would've loved to walk in Dr. King's shoes as he fought to make the U.S. a better place for people of color.

Silly: Me, in Japan 30 years ago so I could attend a Pink Lady concert when Mie and Kei were in their prime and were the Japanese equivilent of The Beatles when it came to popularity. I was in Japan back in the late 70's when I was in the Navy, but it never occured to me to try and see a Pink Lady show. Big time D-UH!!!

LOL!!!!! OMG! I luv this thread! Luv everyone's responses!!! :D
* I'd probably choose Confucius/K'ung-fu-tzu (551BC) just to see what it was like living his life back in ancient China. Maybe even modify some quotes.
* Or Dalai Lama to see if I felt any 'holiness' while choosing the right instruments/objects at the age of 2.
* Or be a warrior of the Amazons.
Hmmm... toughy toughy to choose just 1.

Princess Diana...she was a really kind person and charitable person. Maybe I wouldn't want all of her personal life though...

Back
Top Bottom