What's new

Some rosaries in Iran

Mansoor

Sempai
4 Mar 2016
A rosary in one of the villages of Iran. There are many areas of Iran that do floriculture.

flower-garden-village-garmab-1.jpg

An area in Kashan city of Iran. There is several vast farms of pink fragrant rose. People of this area extract perfume from the flowers.

55421.jpg

c2ee49ce077ccb46d6244dbfdb8e358d.jpg

If you traveled to Iran, it is good you know, this watery perfume is drinkable and we usually use it in some cookies along with excellent saffron that is produced in some areas of Iran .

04-ff-rosewater-118-ab.jpg

masghati.jpg

Iran is also the land of fragrant amaryllis flower

201551018432760a.jpg

139411191704125247073744.jpg

Very interesting and beautiful pictures. Sometimes languages can confuse me , LOL. When I saw the word "rosary" I thought of beads.rosary.jpg

Oh yes, I must used flower garden but in a dictionary I found rosary does mean flower garden as well.. In fact it was not my mistake but actually was the fault of the dictionary that I used.

Since I am not Catholic , I like your use of rosary much better. On JREF , with members from around the world , there is no wrong use of language (grammar/spelling) , and we often learn interesting things. Here in America , we have a term for people who shame and correct other people's spelling and language ; they are often called "grammar Nazi" and I try not to be one. My wife is from England and it is interesting how many terms she uses are different in the US. Thanks again for showing us the beauty of your country.

Very interesting and beautiful pictures. Sometimes languages can confuse me , LOL. When I saw the word "rosary" I thought of beads.View attachment 28583
Yeah, I thought the same. I was expecting this thread to be about some Christians who practice their faith in a Muslim country.

But the photos are indeed very beautiful.I wonder what that watery perfume tastes like. :)

Hi Lucian

I'm glad you chose the the rosaries and the watery perfume that is used in some Iranian foods. It also is used in some places (especially holly places) as a natural and traditional perfume. It is called "Golab" in Farsi. "Gol" does mean "flower" and "ab" - "water".

For example, the roof of the holly Kaaba is washed with Golab every year. The used Golab is sent to Mecca city from Iran. Kaaba is specified by God as the place of meeting God. Some groups of Muslims go there as pilgrims, from every land.

masyid-al-haram-en-meca-2-2.jpg

Also this pure natural perfume is used in the sanctuary of imams (for example the holly mausoleum of Imam Reza in Iran)

154165575450100300.jpg

Golab has a pleasant taste and fragrance. It is used in some foods but mostly in pastries. For instance, in the Iranian Halvah (usually along with saffron):

untitled138.jpg

56956617-127333675083918-9158013320751089445-n.jpg

I think, the best way is that you travel to Iran, Of course there are many similar foods and also attractive places and views in Iran that you can experience them.

Also If you meet the kind and cultural people of Iran I think you will never forget Iran and its people. When you are here, you will imagine, you are in paradise and happiness doesn't leave you.

Thank you dear Muz1234 :)

Iran is a good host for every traveler with every belief who likes to travel to this ancient and attractive land, especially for Muslim brothers. This pictures show how much tourists are happy in Iran.

611888624-parsnaz-com.jpg

380576.jpg

18644763-728739680641968-2721810467277242368-n.jpg

4-2.jpg

Nice pictures. Bro, please make dua I fluent in Japanese. I really like Japan a lot. Are you good in Japanese?

Oh yes, I am good.

The prayers that I know are not practical for those who don't believe in.

No, I'm not. I don't know Japanese or Chinese at all. I only learned English and still am practicing to learn more. I also have not traveled to other countries yet and am eager to travel, but sadly my financial situation doesn't allow me to do this.

What about you? Tell me about yourself.

The language of Iranian is Persian (or Farsi). It is neither Arabic nor Turkish and is a special language that is very capable in literature, especially poetry.

There are some old Iran poets that their mystic or epic poems are immortal and unique in the world. I'm very sorry that other people don't know these great poets and can't read their poems to understand those amazing and wonderful meanings and contents in case of poem.

One of the Persian poems:

1319898242-94629-2.jpg

My Japanese is intermediate, brother. What do you think of people selfie themselves in front of the Kaabah. Do you think this is acceptable?

I neither follow extremity nor indifference, but basically a Muslim should leave every doing that is opposite to the high sanctity of holly Kaaba.

usually some pilgrims take selfie in front of Kaaba as a good memory of Haj and being Haji.

I don't think such method of taking photo (out of the time of Haj ceremony) is considered as a prohibited action, because no one of the necessary Haj rules is broken.

As you know, just the Muslims who have enough wealth can go for Haj to Mecca. In the other word, Haj is necessitated by God just for the Muslims who have enough money and property and are needless. I'm not so and Haj is not necessary (as an obligation) for me, though I wish to go.

I always request God to give me a wealth for a better living, but I don't know why he delays and doesn't compliance my request. Nonetheless he has responded to my prays in some other cases.

I access to some heavenly and effective prays, in addition to the prays that are in the magnificent Koran.

For example, this is pray that Ebrahim (Abraham) read, when he was thrown into the great fire and God saved him and the fire became extinguished and cold ( I chose this pray randomly). It is effective in any problem and difficulty.

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ يَا اللَّهُ يَا اللَّهُ يَا اللَّهُ يَا اللَّهُ يَا اللَّهُ أَنْتَ الْمَرْهُوبُ يَرْهَبُ مِنْكَ جَمِيعُ خَلْقِكَ يَا اللَّهُ يَا اللَّهُ يَا اللَّهُ يَا اللَّهُ يَا اللَّهُ أَنْتَ الرَّفِيعُ عَرْشُكَ مِنْ فَوْقِ سَبْعِ سَمَاوَاتِكَ وَ أَنْتَ الْمُظِلُّ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْ‏ءٍ لَا يُظِلُّ شَيْ‏ءٌ عَلَيْكَ يَا اللَّهُ يَا اللَّهُ يَا اللَّهُ يَا اللَّهُ يَا اللَّهُ أَنْتَ أَعْظَمُ مِنْ كُلِّ شَيْ‏ءٍ فَلَا يَصِلُ أَحَدٌ عَظَمَتَكَ يَا اللَّهُ يَا اللَّهُ يَا اللَّهُ يَا اللَّهُ يَا اللَّهُ يَا نُورَ النُّورِ قَدِ اسْتَضَاءَ بِنُورِكَ أَهْلُ سَمَاوَاتِكَ وَ أَرْضِكَ يَا اللَّهُ يَا اللَّهُ يَا اللَّهُ يَا اللَّهُ يَا اللَّهُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ تَعَالَيْتَ أَنْ يَكُونَ لَكَ شَرِيكٌ وَ تَكَبَّرْتَ أَنْ يَكُونَ لَكَ ضِدٌّ يَا نُورَ النُّورِ يَا نُورَ كُلِّ نُورٍ لَا خَامِدَ لِنُورِكَ يَا مَلِيكَ كُلِّ مَلِيكٍ تَبْقَى وَ يَفْنَى غَيْرُكَ يَا نُورَ النُّورِ يَا مَنْ مَلَأَ أَرْكَانَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَ الْأَرْضِ بِعَظَمَتِهِ يَا اللَّهُ يَا اللَّهُ يَا اللَّهُ يَا اللَّهُ يَا اللَّهُ يَا هُوَ يَا هُوَ يَا مَنْ لَيْسَ كَهُوَ يَا مَنْ لَا هُوَ إِلَّا هُوَ أَغِثْنِي أَغِثْنِي السَّاعَةَ السَّاعَةَ- يَا مَنْ أَمْرُهُ كَلَمْحِ الْبَصَرِ أَوْ هُوَ أَقْرَبُ يَا أهيا شراهيا آذوني أصباؤث آل شداي يَا اللَّهُ يَا اللَّهُ يَا اللَّهُ يَا اللَّهُ يَا اللَّهُ يَا رَبَّاهْ يَا رَبَّاهْ يَا رَبَّاهْ يَا رَبَّاهْ يَا رَبَّاهْ يَا غَايَةَ رَغْبَتَاهْ وَ مُنْتَهَاهُ

(some of words in the end of the pray are unknown for man and can not be interpreted with any language)

Of course I have a lot of heavenly prays like this, with different effects and responds which actually do miracle, but I don't know why my prays are not responded about wealth, while I know God is very generous.

There are a few probabilities in this case:

1- He delays because of a reason that I don't know.
2- He would like, I request him frequently, because he likes I pray against him more and more.
3- I have a fault that prevents the respond.

Back
Top Bottom