What's new

Society: Discussion

Nuala

Hell's Finest Daughter
15 Jul 2004
What are your opinions on society as of this moment? Rap is clouding the minds of youngsters and taking others down a road less traveled. My brother is bipolar, and he listens to rap. He was bipolar for awhile so it's nothing new. He started listening to rap and he became violent and unreasonable. He was caught stealing a radio from a car by an officer. What caused a good kid like him to do something like that?
Society is losing values and morals. Talk about raping your neighbors mom is acceptable with some people. Then talk of going to a school and killing your classmates because they looked at you the wrong way is also common nowadays! What is causing this change in people, and society?
My brother is not bipolar as it was just an example. :)

i don't think rap is responsible for ur brother turning bad, or watever, that's just a silly assumption, i listened/listen to rap and yet you dont see me having gold teeth and being a gangsta and all that .......

i think it might be different for different people. some people listens to music and actually do wats in the lyrics, but some people dont. thats all.

Back
Top Bottom