What's new

So, I'm kinda new on this board. But don't know where to start...

oonter

先輩
18 May 2006
I've been on Japan Forum for maybe 6 months now but I only posted a couple of times. For some reason I'm intimidated by the board. Don't ask me why... I just like like a japanese n00b and I don't know were to begin with questions/comments on different topics. But, I'll try to post frequently and become more comfrotable even though my culture knowledge and speaking skills are limited.

窶堋?窶堙ィ窶堋ェ窶堙

Don't worry if your skills in Japanese culture and language aren't that great, I'm sure they're better than you think. Anyway most people use these boards for asking questions and seeking answers as they don't know that much either. We're one large happy family, there are always people willing to help answer any question no matter how silly it seems to be to you. So pull up a chair, get your fingers ready and type and ask away.

What's a noob?😌

For whatever reason, one should not be scared of this board!! We are all human beings and we say stupid or insightful (depending on how you look at it) things a lot!! With regards to actively posting members: the more the merrier!! (Be sure to check if the topic hasn't been discussed before using "search" though) 👍

There's no need to feel intimidated. We have a pretty good community here and all are encouraged to share their ideas and thoughts as well as voice their opinions on any given topic. There's no such thing as a "japanese n00b", trust me. Just because someone may not have been to Japan before or hasn't had much experience with a particular topic doesn't mean their postings are no less relevant. I'm always learning something new or gaining new insight from fellow members even though i've been here for awhile now. Anyways, best advice is to just jump right in. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom