What's new

so I dropped my brother's toothbrush into the toilet...

Dream Time

後輩
20 Jul 2003
I went to the washroom this morning and accidentally dropped his toothbrush into the toilet,I didn't see it,until I heard something dropped into the water,
the toothbrush dropped into the water like an Olympic gold medalist diver

fortunately,the toilet was 'clean'

so I picked it up with two old toothbrushes that is no longer used
and washed the toothbrushes with clean water

I wonder if I should ever tell my brother about this??

😌

no. no. no. no telling... put some soap on it, next time he brushes he'll be like "eeeew" and you'll be all "haha, gotcha, soap on the brush!" and he wont suspect a thing about the toilet.

Excellent name for a thread... :D

I'd either buy a new one and explain or just say nothing at all, depending on my mood. 😌

woow, youre so lucky, I wish I could drop my brothers toothbrush in the toilet. :(

you must not tell him, and you must film him brushing his teeth... tell him while he is doing it, and while youre filming. :D

Dream Time said:
I went to the washroom this morning and accidentally dropped his toothbrush into the toilet,I didn't see it,until I heard something dropped into the water,
the toothbrush dropped into the water like an Olympic gold medalist diver

fortunately,the toilet was 'clean'

so I picked it up with two old toothbrushes that is no longer used
and washed the toothbrushes with clean water

I wonder if I should ever tell my brother about this??

😌

If the toilet was 'clean', then why didn't you just reach in with your hands and fish it out? That alone tells us that you're just desperately trying to rationalize not telling your brother about it.

The question of whether you should ever tells your brother hinges on a more important question: Has he used it since then? (The toothbrush, not the toilet).

mikecash said:
1.If the toilet was 'clean', then why didn't you just reach in with your hands and fish it out? That alone tells us that you're just desperately trying to rationalize not telling your brother about it.

2.The question of whether you should ever tells your brother hinges on a more important question: Has he used it since then? (The toothbrush, not the toilet).

1.what i meant by 'clean', i meant there was nothing in there,just water, doest not mean it is really clean

2.i have no idea~ but he does not always brush,his teeths are yellow.

After you picked it up from the toilet why didn't you clean it with Mouth Wash. At least, some of the germs could have been killed. Unless, you didn't have Mouth Wash. What difference does it make if you tell him or not...what's done, is done!!!

I feel for your brother though...

never ever ever tell!!! until he does something bad and then say "oh yeah i forgot to tell you I dropped your toothbrush in the toilet last week" lol

You can watch him next time he's brushing his teeth (while hiding!), then come in when he's just done and tell him - or you can wait until he did something bad to you.

I agree with the camera idea, then you can post it here and show us... sprinkle a bit of pepper on it or something and say u accidentally knocked it off while reaching for the tp.

Hahaha.. I think you should tell him.. I would want to know if I was about to brush my teeth with toilet water.. But then again it might be funny to watch him brush his teeth.. Ahh.. I can't decide..

Bah...even if my brother sometimes annoyes me, I never would do such nasty stuff!! I would throw the thing into the garbagecan...don't telling him is not the way to go man :unsure: I know to some of you this sounds amusing, but in fact it's kind of disgusting...you don't have a clue how nasty the water
is(eventhough there's nothing init or it's "clean") What if he got some kind of disease or something of it? Would you feel happy with the thought of not telling him? just tell him and get a new one...these days you can't be too carefull!! ☝

Winter said:
This thread just screams Seinfeld.

Heh.. Yeh that's what I though too when I first saw the name.

What if your brother responds in the same manner as the woman in Seinfeld? Then you're screwed.. Heh.

Gonna Feel.....

awfully guilty if he gets hepatitis! I have to admit, I probably would have done the same with my sisters.

Frank

😊

that episode when the toothbrush goes in the toilet on seinfield was hilarious!!!!! :D

🎈 I would go with the filming ideal then tell him.

Back
Top Bottom