What's new

Snakes on a Plane

Grandpa Frank

先輩
21 May 2003
Anyone going to see it or has seen it? Not sure if I would fly again after seeing it; think I'll wait for the DVD to go on sale on this one.

Uncle Frank

I think it's one of the wackiest premises for an action film. Sam Jackson got really fired up about this one. It's just so ridiculous, it might have some cult appeal. I probably won't be spending any money on it though :p

Might have been more interesting if the plane was Air Force One, LOL. The snake stuff looked computer generated in the trailers, even though they used a lot of real snakes. Hopefully, it will be for sale on DVD soon; easier to take on a small screen TV . It would be fun to let a bunch of garter snakes loose in the theater while it is showing.

Uncle Frank

😊

It does seem kind of........ridiculous to me. I mean, the title could have been a little bit more creative. I don't think I'll be seeing it, either.

I think Snakes on a Plane is perfect title for this movie... they were going to change the name to "Pacific Air 121" or something nondescript like that, but Sam Jackson wouldn't have it.

I went to see this yesterday. It is a totally daft film, but it doesn't pretend to be anything else. Good for mindless fun.

This is another slap in the face by Hollywood. They think that people will pay to see anything. I say put out quality, not quantity! Why on earth would this ever make it past the cut list? I won't even rent it...at least they could make the movies somewhat realistic.

Oh come on, sometimes a dumb fun movie is exactly why you need! I cant wait untill this comes out over here.

xerxes99 said:
Oh come on, sometimes a dumb fun movie is exactly why you need! I cant wait untill this comes out over here.

I take a dumb fun movie to be something like Airplane!, Caddyshack, Animal House, Old School...a comedy...not a movie intended to be an action/thriller. But thats just my opinion. :)

I heard........

part 2 is already in the works; "Crabs On The Plane" rated XXX for the nudity and close up shots of pubic hair under attack.

Uncle Frank

😊

Frank D. White said:
part 2 is already in the works; "Crabs On The Plane" rated XXX for the nudity and close up shots of pubic hair under attack.
Uncle Frank
😊

Actually, I'm quite certain I heard it was going to be "Bears On A Boat", or maybe it was "Yaks On A Yacht". Now that I think about it, though, I believe that it just might be "Monkeys On A Moped," or something to that affect. 👍

But it was so funny! I mean, snakes, on a plane, with Samuel L Jackson. Whats not to like? :p

Back
Top Bottom