What's new

Should j-pop/rock/music etc have its own section away from Entertainment?

Tokis-Phoenix

先輩
23 Sep 2005
As the title says, should j-pop/rock/music etc have its own section away from Entertainment?
I say this because the j-pop section completely dominates the Entertainment section and few other sections get to shine on the main page when every new thread or post in the Entertainment section is about Miyavi or Gackt or Miku or whatever.
I just think the jpop/rock fans are so numerous and active (many of them seemingly to only or primarily use this forum for talk over such subjects) that they really deserve their own separate section from the Entertainment section in their own right. By doing so, i think it would give more chance to the other bits parts in the Entertainment section to flourish more, like the anime and manga section for example (people seem to be forgetting it even exists),

I know this is all pretty minor stuff, but i was wondering your views/opinions on it anyway?

just want you to know that I have made a thread about it in the staff section. I like the idea... I'm just not sure about the other mods.

Back
Top Bottom