What's new

Should have done this sooner... TwT

Reita-kun

Rei-chan
13 Oct 2006
Hey everyone... you might all have seen me posting a lot in J-rocker threads... but I kind of made a mistake... >< This was the first forum that I ever went to... and I didn't really know how to go around places, or know how to do anything... so I just started posting... without knowing that I could have done one of these member introductions... so I apologize for that... after 1,000 post, my friend tells me, "Why haven't you done an Introduction?" and I'm like, "I could do those? I didn't know!" So here I am... Just to let you know that I'm here... and I kind of did forget to make an introduction... ;p

My name is Nora, and I'm from the USA... I love Visual-kei, J-rock/pop, K-rock/pop, anime, manga, video games (such as the final fantasy series, kingdom hearts series, and soul calibur), reading, writing, yaoi, and anything associated with Japan... just ask my buddy, (Absolute Zero) he knows me very well...

I have this obsession with Japan... and everything about it... Music, movies, fashion, culture, language everything! It's just so fascinating!

I have a collection of button pins... mostly all J-rockers... 32 of them are J-rockers... and 10 of them are random... but soon I am getting more... to expand my collection... to show my love for them...

My favourite J-rock/pop bands/solo artist are as followed:

12012 (I pronounce it one-twenty-twelve), Aile, Alice Nine, Akeboshi, An Café, Aqkazan, Arc, Asian Kung-fu Generation, Asuca Hayashi, Ayabie, Ayumi Hamasaki, Barlesque, Baroque, BLOOD, Boa, Calorze, Clavier, Couple dAnge, Crystal Kay, D, Dair, Danger*Gang, Dari, Deadman, Death Rabbits, D'espairs Ray, Devil Kitty, Dir en Grey, Do As Infinity, Dollis Marry, DOREMIdan, Duel Jewel, Eimy, Ex, Exist Trace, Flow, Gackt, GazettE, GHOST, Girugamesh, Glay, Gokusai Film, HeaRt, hide, High and Mighty Color, Hound Dog, HYDE, Ichigo69, Increal, Iro-Dori, Irokui, Izabel Varosa, Jeniva, Juliadoll, Kaca, Kagrra, Kagerou, KaidanLight, Kaleido, Kalen, Kamikaze BoyzScrew, Kana, Kannivalism, KiLiK, Kra, KuRt, Lara, L'arc~n~ciel, Lolita23q, Lynch, Madara, Madeth Gray'll, MaG, Malice Mizer, MASK, MaveRick, Metronome, Miyavi, Moi dix Mois, Molle Node MUCC, Nami Tamaki, Noa, OZ, Pablo Honey, Panic Channel, Phantasmagoria, PLastic Tree, Poitrine, Polysics, Pure Q and A, ReMake, Renny Amy, Renter en Soi, Ruvie, Sadie, Saruin, Schmelz Cure, Schwarz Lilie, Scissor, SelM, SERIAL<=>NuMBeR, Shelly Trip Realize, Shulla, SID, Soroban, SunSet Swish, T.M. Revolution, Terror, Tasuku, The Back Horn, The Pillows, The Seatbelts, Utada Hikaru, Vanilla Soap, Vidoll, X Japan, Yaiva, Yoko Kanno

My favourite K-rock/pop bands/solo artist are as followed:

Cherry Filter, Rain, FIN.K.L.

Most of my friends say that, that's a lot of bands... I say, "You can't have too many!" Lol

I'm in love with Reita from GazettE... he is the bassist... I don't know what it is about him that just makes me want to glomp him... many things actually... the was he looks, the way he speaks, the way he plays his bass... he looks like such a bad a**, in a mysterious kind of way... yet he is very sensitive... not many people know this about him... I love it... I know everything about him... *stalker* no... I'm no stalker... I just can't help but love Reita...! ^w^

Well That's all I guess that I can say for myself... and I apologize for not doing this introduction sooner... Absolute Zero is going to sarcastically lecture me now... so ja ne to gomen ne minna san... *puppy eyes*

~ Nora (Reita-kun)

WOW, great intro Nora !

Plenty of J-Rock threads here for you to enjoy. I've been reading the Miyavi thread for 2 weeks now and have seen some of your posts there.

Uncle Frank

🙂

A belated welcome to you there, Reita-kun :)

I'm sure there's no need to worry - many members don't introduce themselves here it seems, and some make no posts at all for many years! You have already many many posts, i'm sure people have got to know you a little by now (or maybe a lot!)

Nevertheless, thank you very much for the detailed introduction, very interesting - although I count video games, writing and reading as the only three things we have n common, they are very important things indeed imho 👍

Look forward to seeing you around :)

Oh wow... Thank you for the "be-lated' welcome!

@Uncle Frank: See, I told you that I post in the J-rocker threads... <33

@made of stone: We have video games, writing, and reading in common? Thats so cool! ^^ I like to write things detail... so yeah ^^

Again thanks for the welcome <33

Hello buddy, What's up? Yeah it's cool that you mentioned me in your posts. Just want to say hi hi even though you're not new. So, yeah, I'll see on Monday.

Welcome Reita-kun 🙂 Hehehe i know you already though XD But then again.. i wanna say welcome

Oh delayed. But nevermind ^^ you are still new to me! Yorishiku ne! a fan of gazette? XD. okie good good! Dewa mata ne.

Hey everyone... you might all have seen me posting a lot in J-rocker threads... but I kind of made a mistake... >< This was the first forum that I ever went to... and I didn't really know how to go around places, or know how to do anything... so I just started posting... without knowing that I could have done one of these member introductions... so I apologize for that... after 1,000 post, my friend tells me, "Why haven't you done an Introduction?" and I'm like, "I could do those? I didn't know!" So here I am... Just to let you know that I'm here... and I kind of did forget to make an introduction... ;p

My name is Nora, and I'm from the USA... I love Visual-kei, J-rock/pop, K-rock/pop, anime, manga, video games (such as the final fantasy series, kingdom hearts series, and soul calibur), reading, writing, yaoi, and anything associated with Japan... just ask my buddy, (Absolute Zero) he knows me very well...

I have this obsession with Japan... and everything about it... Music, movies, fashion, culture, language everything! It's just so fascinating!

I have a collection of button pins... mostly all J-rockers... 32 of them are J-rockers... and 10 of them are random... but soon I am getting more... to expand my collection... to show my love for them...

My favourite J-rock/pop bands/solo artist are as followed:

12012 (I pronounce it one-twenty-twelve), Aile, Alice Nine, Akeboshi, An Café, Aqkazan, Arc, Asian Kung-fu Generation, Asuca Hayashi, Ayabie, Ayumi Hamasaki, Barlesque, Baroque, BLOOD, Boa, Calorze, Clavier, Couple dAnge, Crystal Kay, D, Dair, Danger*Gang, Dari, Deadman, Death Rabbits, D'espairs Ray, Devil Kitty, Dir en Grey, Do As Infinity, Dollis Marry, DOREMIdan, Duel Jewel, Eimy, Ex, Exist Trace, Flow, Gackt, GazettE, GHOST, Girugamesh, Glay, Gokusai Film, HeaRt, hide, High and Mighty Color, Hound Dog, HYDE, Ichigo69, Increal, Iro-Dori, Irokui, Izabel Varosa, Jeniva, Juliadoll, Kaca, Kagrra, Kagerou, KaidanLight, Kaleido, Kalen, Kamikaze BoyzScrew, Kana, Kannivalism, KiLiK, Kra, KuRt, Lara, L'arc~n~ciel, Lolita23q, Lynch, Madara, Madeth Gray'll, MaG, Malice Mizer, MASK, MaveRick, Metronome, Miyavi, Moi dix Mois, Molle Node MUCC, Nami Tamaki, Noa, OZ, Pablo Honey, Panic Channel, Phantasmagoria, PLastic Tree, Poitrine, Polysics, Pure Q and A, ReMake, Renny Amy, Renter en Soi, Ruvie, Sadie, Saruin, Schmelz Cure, Schwarz Lilie, Scissor, SelM, SERIAL<=>NuMBeR, Shelly Trip Realize, Shulla, SID, Soroban, SunSet Swish, T.M. Revolution, Terror, Tasuku, The Back Horn, The Pillows, The Seatbelts, Utada Hikaru, Vanilla Soap, Vidoll, X Japan, Yaiva, Yoko Kanno

My favourite K-rock/pop bands/solo artist are as followed:

Cherry Filter, Rain, FIN.K.L.

Most of my friends say that, that's a lot of bands... I say, "You can't have too many!" Lol

I'm in love with Reita from GazettE... he is the bassist... I don't know what it is about him that just makes me want to glomp him... many things actually... the was he looks, the way he speaks, the way he plays his bass... he looks like such a bad a**, in a mysterious kind of way... yet he is very sensitive... not many people know this about him... I love it... I know everything about him... *stalker* no... I'm no stalker... I just can't help but love Reita...! ^w^

Well That's all I guess that I can say for myself... and I apologize for not doing this introduction sooner... Absolute Zero is going to sarcastically lecture me now... so ja ne to gomen ne minna san... *puppy eyes*

~ Nora (Reita-kun)
Wait... you just made me realize.... I can do a introduction?

Back
Top Bottom