What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Shopping at HYDE's website ?!

Avalanche

後輩
Reaction score
hi,

i have been to hyde.com and clicked on the little shop icon. there are a few nice things i would like to order, but i don't see a "shopping cart button" or any other way to click on them ( the items ). don't they ship items to the usa ? i know i had the same problem with hide's website, they at least had a shopping cart, but when i was ready to pay for the stuff i was told that they don't ship outside of japan. ^_^
unfortunately i don't know anyone who could help me try to translate HYDE's site so i have no idea, how and if i can purchase for example a t-shirt...
has anyone here ever ordered from HYDEIST ? how does it work ?
i would appreciate your help & some info ! thanks !!

semi~sweet

warumono
Reaction score
there's no Hyde overseas site. they told us they would make one but we've yet to see it. as to the shopping you have to me a member of Hydeist to order but it's not open to overseas fans T_T

Avalanche

後輩
Reaction score
thanks for the info. that is really dumb though. ok, i can understand the membership part, although i think everybody should be able to shop, but that they also don't ship to fans outside of japan.... i don't get it. i don't see the point ...
sad and somehow disrespecting toward the fans who love and support HYDE outside of japan... he knows he has fans all over the world, why limit it to japan ?

Top Bottom