What's new

Today Shinbun Scholarship Program

Thae

Registered
11 Mar 2024
This is Ms. THAE HSU MYAT from Myanmar who is studying Japanese N4 Level at I.G.M Japanese Language Centre in Yangon. I would like to apply directly Shinbun Scholarship so how can I do it? Is there any news or guidelines please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

This is Ms. THAE HSU MYAT from Myanmar who is studying Japanese N4 Level at I.G.M Japanese Language Centre in Yangon. I would like to apply directly Shinbun Scholarship so how can I do it? Is there any news or guidelines please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
This is the information I could find:

To apply for the Shinbun Scholarship, direct applications from students are not accepted. The application process involves recommendations from designated graduate schools in Japan. Entries are typically accepted in May every year, and the selection is based on documents[1]. The scholarship program supports Japanese students in master's and doctoral courses at specific graduate schools in Japan, providing financial assistance and opportunities for overseas research activities[1].

For international students from select countries enrolled in master's and doctoral courses at designated graduate schools in Japan, the application process also requires recommendations from these schools. The scholarship offers financial support and opportunities for overseas research activities, with a monthly stipend provided[1].

It's important to note that the Asahi Scholarship Society offers a different type of scholarship that supports students attending universities, junior colleges, specialized schools, and preparatory schools without requiring repayment. This scholarship is linked to working at Asahi Shimbun Sales Office and provides various benefits to scholarship students[3].

In summary, to apply for the Shinbun Scholarship:
  • For Japanese students: Apply through recommendations from designated graduate schools in Japan.
  • For international students: Follow the same process of applying through recommendations from designated graduate schools.

For more detailed information on specific application guidelines and eligibility criteria, it is recommended to contact the scholarship department of each graduate school directly for precise instructions on how to proceed with the application process[1].

Citations:
[1] Program Structure | Scholarship | The Asahi Glass Foundation
[2] Shinbun Scholarship Program
[3] Asahi Scholarship Society - [Official] ASA Jiyugaoka (Meguro-ku) Asahi Shimbun Service Anchor
[4] Application for Undergraduate Students - Embassy Recommendation|Study in Japan Official Website
[5] Scholarships|Planning studies in Japan|Study in Japan Official Website

My name is Mr. Thet Naing Htun from Myanmar .I'm studying Japanese N4 Level at Akashi Japanese Language Centre in Yangon. I would like to apply directly Shinbun Scholarship .What should I do please?

Back
Top Bottom