What's new

Shenmue 3

shenmue 3

後輩
26 Dec 2004
I love Shenmue 2 and want Shenmue 3 on Xbox 2 or whatever next gen machines.
Is Shenmue 3 going to be anounced in CES 2005 in America? where it is said Shenmue 3 will be unveiled and Xbox 2 will be,and how exactly will Shenmue online be played? can it be played on the pc using a 3d controller
just like on Xbox? they said its controlled easily
with the mouse but is it played just like Shenmue 2 was on Xbox?
how will it be played? and has anyone noticed when someone from Sega was asked it is clear that Shenmue on Saturn,had parts to 3 in it
so like if that was in 1996,then by early 2007 or around there when it possibly might come out there should be like all the
chapters finished.
Like another 60 chapters or 20 chapters,just say it has another 16 chapters based on that plan that it had,20 chapters in development that would mean Shenmue 3 will be 4 times what Shenmue 1 and 2 were put together,
but it says some where on the Internet at Geo Sites 2000 that Shenmue was developed as a whole and Sega spent 70 million dollars on
it,
and that there would be 64 chapters,if it has 64 chapters then that makes it being like 15 times what Shenmue 1 and 2 were,they said in the Guiness book of records that Shenmue costed 20 million dollars,they were
i think talking about Shenmue 1 and 2 put together so atleast we have another 50 million dollars of the game remaining,that would be like 2 and a half what Shenmue 1 and 2 put together were if this is true.
There are so many screenshots of Shenmue not seen even before Shenmue 1 was released in Japan,and what happened to the boat chapter at the begining of Shenmue 2,when Shin Ishikawa was asked (oh chapter 2 is not in either game) he said yes we never
intended to put it in either game.
But maybe this happens in Shenmue 3 like when Ryo makes a short trip back home or ventures throughout the other parts of Japan,maybe this chapter has been placed in Shenmue 3,and whats with all these missing fight scenes do these happen in Shenmue 3?
Was this placed into a different spot too?
And the many other stuff like butcher sequence girl sequence bike riding sequences?
Have any of you seen the river of Babylon demo of Shenmue,i believe even before Shenmue 1 was released,when Yu Suzuki said they are not making Shenmue 3,yet quite a while ago but he said he was up to chapter 10 in pre renderings,but he said they cant commit to them yet maybe it is some process that games go through,they get commited
to it later fully when the renderings get done,whats going on with Shenmue 3 i want Lan Di i want that big Lan Di battle,maybe even more than one Lan Di battle occurs i do believe these will be very hard but not imposible to do. Ryos whole point was to avenge his fathers death.
The whole game series was based on that training,finding,searching and learning new moves.
What happens next?Does Ryo marie Nozomi Joy or Lan Di? just kidding about Lan Di,will Lan Di kidnap the cat and say hand over the mirror or the cat will die?or kidnap Nozomi and say give me the mirrors now or i will make Nozomi go splat?or tell Ryo he is in fact his father?or will Ren,Joy
Ine San,Fuku San or some one die possibly Yuandha Zhu,as a character said Yuandha Zhus life is in danger.
He might say no mirror no Yuandha Zhu.
Yuandha Zhu i will turn into corpse but with extra blood showing too if no mirror,come on now snaps Yuandha Zhus neck Ryo
goes i see,Lan Di says look Nozomi will be next.
Ryo says i see oh no,okay take the mirrors get up i will allow you to die like a limpy sausage,Ryo no way i will make a limpy squashed sausage from you Lan Di what i dont like sausages?will ryo win?

I haven't seen anything about a Shenmue 3 in a long time so it might be officially dead now. Shenmue 2 didn't sell very well, so they probably don't want to spend a bunch of money to make part 3 now...

Hm?? Was shenmue 3 even in the makings?

I really didn't know...hmm...but might be possible for a third installment.

Eternal Wind said:
Hm?? Was shenmue 3 even in the makings?

I really didn't know...hmm...but might be possible for a third installment.
I'm sure it was at some point... considering that Shenmue 2 ends on a cliffhanger...

They didn't start development on it... at least not officially. Then again, they had an entire engine built on the Saturn for Shenmue 1 w/o letting anyone know for years... now THAT'S a secret. Anyways, I assume it'll come out next gen. Considering the fan base is small (sadly, since it's such a fantastic game) they'd need to release some type of Shenmue set, with 1 & 2 remade, plus the 3rd.

Ok i heard that shenmue online will be coming out in japan "dont know if they said an exact date" but no one knows of a state side release yet and i heard shenmue online will not have anything to do with the other 2 but this is just what i heard

Back
Top Bottom