What's new

Share house or dorm in Tokyo?

4thavenue

Registered
15 Oct 2014
How do you feel? Is that good? I plan to study in Tokyo next year but about cost of living and sometime maybe it's good to have friend in house. I'm just thinking about living in share house or dorm but I'm actually don't know that it will be work with a long period, I have an experience in dorm when I'm traveling but it wasn't a purpose of study so I don't know that it will be a lot of problems or not when you want a private time/ storage to keep your belongings/ when you want to rest but others not and have a noise/ time to use the bathroom/ cleanness .. etc
Please share your opinion about things that you met, both good and bad things.

It'd be easier to answer your question if we knew more about your plan to study in Japan, because your options will depend on where and in what capacity you'll be studying.

uh.

so you want to go to a language school? Have you picked one? They might offer some kind of housing assistance. Arranging housing for yourself can be frustrating for a non-native. If shared housing is available that sounds cool, otherwise a dorm would probably fine. If you want to strike out on your own and you're only looking at short-term options, something like Sakura House

Back
Top Bottom