What's new

Serious question about Japanese history

Daiten

先輩
6 Nov 2005
I have been doing some research online for quite a while. I have stumbled upon a few articles and a video. The article I am talking about is by Arimasa Kubo.

Both suggest that Japan has Jewish origins. They say that Hiragana/Katakana came from Ancient Hebrew writing. But doesnt Kana come from Chinese characters?

From everywhere that I have learned, read, and been taught...China has heavily influenced Japanese culture.

The article(s) say things that contradict historical facts and what I have learned throughout the years. Someone who reviewed the article said that the reason why there is little rebuttals against the argument is that anyone who knows anything about these two cultures (Israeli culture and Japanese culture) will automatically dismiss it as false.

Can anyone please shed some light on this?

Last edited:
first of all u need to understand that there were no such thing as 'jews' in ancient times my friend, the jewish religion is very young: when we talk about the 'hebrews' from a historic point of view u need to be realistic and don't call them jews(remember that 'early' christians were 'jews' as well?) point is that: jews did not exist in ancient times, just like christians and muslims didn't exist......track down the history of hebrew: hebrew comes from ancient 'arabic'......in ancient times the ones we call hebrews were not 'jews' or 'christians'. they were all kinds of different tribes/people from the middle-east/north africa....

It's like calling the Babylonians MUSLIMS eventhough Islam didn't exist untill the 6/7 century......get it?

anyway, I find it hard to believe that Japanese has middle-eastern origines...but I haven't studied the facts like u so I have no idea.......I remmember reading somewhere that 'Turks' build those Pyramids in China 5000 years ago so who knows......

Thank you for the information. Indeed, someone in this forum called a certain ethnic group "Ancient Hebrews/Jews" Even though Judaism probably did not exist at that time.

Again, thank you for the information.

Would you be willing to translate the website for me?
Kana, as we know...came from Chinese characters.

Would you be willing to translate the website for me?
Kana, as we know...came from Chinese characters

it is said as a just established theory.
however ,there are also some baffling

The Japanese speak a language isolate of the Altaic (I think?) family. It is totally unrelated to any Semitic tongue. In addition, the Japanese are thoroughly genetically East Asian. In other words, the theory that they are decended from a long-lost Israelite refugee branch from the early Iron Age Levant is ludicrous. There is no evidence for it, just flimsy conjecture. It's like saying that the Pyramids were built by aliens.

Kaifeng Jews
Kaifeng Jews - Wikipedia

According to historical records, a Jewish community with a synagogue built in 1163 lived in Kaifeng from at least the Southern Song Dynasty until the late nineteenth century. A stone monument in the city suggests that they were there since at least 231 BC

YAP lineage

This theory is just as preposterous as certain neo-Nazi groups who "accept" the Japanese as the nationalist equivalent of a lost tribe. Mad? Certainly, but if you stumble across the fervent maniacs on sites like StormFront this is what's churned out.

This theory is just as preposterous as certain neo-Nazi groups who "accept" the Japanese as the nationalist equivalent of a lost tribe. Mad? Certainly, but if you stumble across the fervent maniacs on sites like StormFront this is what's churned out.

:D:D
they might be one of them and influenced ancient Yamato
so is sumerian

caster51 said:
they might be one of them and influenced ancient Yamato so is sumerian

How right you may be caster51 and you provide good links, but sadly many will never take the time to read what we have read. I wish people would not jump to conclusions and claim someone does not what they are talking about without first looking at all "theories" (which I call facts). However, when one relies solely on what they are taught from those that want us to know only their own version of "history", I can understand why some people cast derision on those with differing views.

ikkoikki said:
Or Aliens? Mayans? Irish? Druids? the Freemasons, the Illuminati and the New World Order too? Better stay quiet or Dan Brown will get ideas

Dan Brown is more on the mark than you will ever realize.

I don't know yet if you are a troll ikkoikki as you are new to this forum, but I will answer nonetheless. Your answer will tell me. Also, I could put you to shame on every one of the words you mentioned above? Care to spar on the Mayans, Irish, Druids, Freemasons, Illuminati, New World Order, Sumerians, bible, etc? I would love a challenge to conventional, lemming thinking.

This is interesting coming from someone with only conventional TV/"school" knowledge, if that, and who delights in slamming others with more knowledge for their points of view with nothing to back them up.

Do a little research "outside the box" so to speak and you will discover that Chinese kanji probably originated from early, very early, Sumerian text and writings as the writings are very similar, but you will never learn that in school.

Kana, I believe, was invented by the Japanese themselves to make the difficult Chinese kanji, which they adopted (and brought to Japan), understood to the masses through vocalization and simplified writing.

Also, you will never learn in conventional teachings and schools that, if the Sumerian culture is to be believed and is not just a "myth" that is never taught in schools, that, after their "nuclear war" (yes nuclear as there is much evidence in the Middle East proving it) they spread out to the lands of India and on up into what is now known as China and from there further spread out into present day Korea and Japan (as well as into South America and into what is presently known as the USA). This is what is known as the "12 tribes" (some say 10).
Again, you will never learn that in conventional history classes as the masses are forbidden to know the "real truth" I believe as there is much evidence "outside the box" that is derided and put down by conventional "scholars" in much the same way that Galileo's, "round earthers", Tesla, etc "theories" were put down.

Check out this link on "dispersion"
and scroll down to the bottom of the page concerning the bible dictionary and you will see that even the bible, which is a work of fact and fiction and myth, claims that the original tribes were dispersed throughout the world on up into India. They don't mention China, but further research would show it.

Therefore, before someone slams someone for their views on maybe the Japanese may be descendents of Jews or Hebrews of the ancient bible, they ought to know what they are talking about first and have some information to back up their claims.

Therefore I know where you and others are coming from with your limited thinking, but it's not your fault. In the future please do not slam people like caster51 for their views without first knowing where they are coming from or reading their links. It will make for a more educated forum without the unneeded slamming and backstabbing from people with limited, conventional views. I believe one should look at all sides, both inside and outside the box.

edited by author as chart posted was similar, but not the same as in my books. I should have checked more closely. Also,I deleted flaming remarks as they were really unwarranted. Sometimes I get too passionate.

Last edited:
Mul Mul to subaru by American Oriental Society
sumerian mul mul to subaru - Google 検索
Pleiades - Wikipedia
「ついこの間まで、プレアデス星団を指すシュメール語ムル・ムルと、この星々を表す日本語スバルとの間に、何か歴史的な、あるいは文化的なつながりを想定するなど、だれにも夢想だにできないことだった。それが優れたオリエント学者ロイ・ミラーが、権威あるアメリカ・オリエント学会の会長講演をもとに加筆し"スバルの跡をたどれば、本当にシュメールの昔にまで行き着く"ことを論証したのである」という内容の論文だった。
そして彼は「将来のオリエント学は、日本の文化と古代シュメール文化の間に、このほかの様々なつながりを発見するだろう。このような比較研究は、近年までは想像もされないことだったが!」と言っているのである
If you trace the mark of Subaru, it would reache sumerian at last.
「日本人シュメール起源説」の謎
sumera mikoto= emperor
Ashihara no Nakatsukuni(The middle country of reed beds) =Japan= sumer (ki en gi) land of reed
http://sci.tech-archive.net/Archive/sci.lang/2005-03/1858.html
sumerian ki en gi reed - Google 検索
228-1.jpg

Ashihara no Nakatsukuni - Wikipedia
there are so many this type of Haniwa that were discoverd in japan
It does not seem to be a Japanese at that time

Last edited:
Well, I don't wish to start any kind of flame-up, but in one breath you say don't know if I'm a "troll" yet but then claim to know me and my background.
"This is interesting coming from someone with only conventional TV/"school" knowledge, if that, and who delights in slamming others with more knowledge for their points of view with nothing to back them up."

My jesting comments about, first, StormFront neo-nazis then the mention of groups such as Illuminati and Freemasons, etc, was simply a follow-up to my own mail; most definitely not a criticism of what carter51 said.
Reading the propoganda on sites such as StormFront (and before I'm accused of being a Nazi, I'm not!) you find that a large number of their "theories" reject any possibility of Aryan (read Nazi Aryan not historical Aryan) traits being found within nations between the west and Japan, but claim it can be found within the people of Japan and thus its native inhabitants are considered a 'superior people' by such extremists.
Unless one will now declare that Illuminati and Freemasons had their conception at the time that early hominids made their evolutionary progress out of Africa and through the Middle East and then outwards in all directions, I think one will be able to see the possibility for sceptism to exist.
Similarly to argue that the Japanese were/are in a large part a result of one of the many Jewish diasporas would appear chronologically tenuous, and bring into question any conventional theories in the development of Yamato as it underwent change as its ethnic Jomon-period peoples faced the challenges of immigration from the continent. But again (admittedly I said it myself), I showed myself to be influenced by the "conventional TV/school knowledge" (although I'll add that I don't have a TV and probably the only thing I watched on TV in the past three years is sport).

Kojiki and Bible by Christianity in Fukuoka

Yamato and Bible

Chinese characters (Kanji) and Bible

😌😌

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom