What's new

Seeking Knowledge from the experts!

mikew003

後輩
15 Sep 2011
Hi everybody!

First time poster, long time anime fan. I recently had a conversation with a friend about the 1st anime they saw, and I tried to describe my first anime but I do not know its name! So we tried researching online, however so far not having much luck. Which leads me to this post...

I wanted to reach out to the Online community and see if anybody knows just what the heck I am talking about. If you have ideas, I would love to hear them! If not, no worries, ive been at this dead end for many years now. I will try to describe the anime to the best of my abilities :)

First, it was extremely violent. Within the 1st 10 minutes, there is a scene where the lead character walks down a bloody hallway and stands in front of a door, inside are dead comrades with their ribs exposed and violently murdered. The lead character then throws a grenade into the room and burns the human remains.
It is apparent that humanity has been forced to live underground
Also in the first 10 minutes there are surviving humans who are talking about these creatures and what to do about humanity, when a little bug creature comes flying in and everybody freaks out saying the creatures are coming. Then I think the creatures come smashing in and start killing everyone
The lead character I believe was Female
I saw the movie approx mid 90's, and from what I remember, I can tell now the art style was probably 80's to early 90's
Unfortunately, the Movie was imported from japan, so the title and everything was in Japanese. I was also like 6 or 7 years old at the time :)

So far I don't think it is Blue Gender, which is probably the closest I have come to a match. I watched the intro to the movie and the intro does not match.

Thank you to everyone in advance, sorry for the long post, and I am looking forward to hearing from the community!

~Mike

:sorry: Sorry, I wish I could help! I tried thinking of what it was, but I don't know. Have you tried asking Myanimelist.com? I know this is an old thread so I do hope you have found it.

Please pretty please...............

before digging up old threads , check the original posters profile. It would show you this member has not been on JREF for almost 1 year. Chances are good he will never see this "dead" thread answer.

Thanks

Uncle Frank

:eek:

before digging up old threads , check the original posters profile. It would show you this member has not been on JREF for almost 1 year. Chances are good he will never see this "dead" thread answer.
Thanks
Uncle Frank
:eek:
Sorry, I just figured his e-mail might have notified him. 🌹

Back
Top Bottom