What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

seeking guidance

F.Nayar

Registered
Reaction score
I am coming to japan within a month for 5years as a spouse of phd student. I have few queries such as:
-Where to find a driving school based on English near himeji or tatsuno.
-I am good in Art, so any art schools for adults near himeji or kobe.
-Any good organization to learn Japanese language speaking near himeji or tatsuno.
-What kind of job a spouse of phd student can search for near the preferred area.
-Can I do small courses regarding management through spouse visa and get scholarship near himeji or kobe

Lothor

Proofreader extraordinaire
Donor
Reaction score
I am coming to japan within a month for 5years as a spouse of phd student. I have few queries such as:
-Where to find a driving school based on English near himeji or tatsuno.
-I am good in Art, so any art schools for adults near himeji or kobe.
-Any good organization to learn Japanese language speaking near himeji or tatsuno.
-What kind of job a spouse of phd student can search for near the preferred area.
-Can I do small courses regarding management through spouse visa and get scholarship near himeji or kobe

This might be a good website to start.
Kobe International Community Center

It's always worth getting in touch with the nearest city hall regarding learning Japanese. I used to attend lessons run by volunteers for 500 yen a month when I first came to Japan. Sorry, can't help you with the other questions.

Glenski

Just me
Reaction score
Keep in mind an important piece of terminology. If you are married to a Japanese, your visa is a spouse visa. If your husband is not Japanese, your visa is a dependent visa (with different properties).

F.Nayar

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the information. I didn't know the difference.

Top Bottom