What's new

Secret biological weapons in China

Kay

後輩
2 Nov 2003
The posionsous stuff still in China and already killed over 15 people already.
Of course, it also involve the history stuff like in WW2.

p.s. if this post can talk about WW2, well, it should have a lot of arguments here, but I don't want to have a fight with anyone.

Personally, I don't see why someone would want something like that. I would much rather enjoy my life and see the beauty that the world has to offer than to try to control or decimate it...I just don't understand.

Hope I didn't sound too gay...lol

Secret...?

You're refering to a Chinese biological weapons program or is this about the bio-chemical weapons that the Japanese left in China during WWII? Because this last one isn't a secret. The Soviets were coming and they had to fled fast so they hid it in the fastest way possible. It was irresponsable of them not marking the weapon's cache locations or not desclosing their locations later on, but I can understand their allergy to being killed or deported to Siberia, if they were caught.
Its one of those WWII nasty secrets that got out of the bag long time ago. The military behind the weapons program should have been processed by a International Court of Justice, but like many scientists and officers in the Axis and in the Allies also, they had they usefulness in the Cold War that was comming. The Allies did fried the big fishes and their ideology in Nuremberg, but they kept the know-how.
Just in case..

Now if this about a Chinese secret Bio-Chemical program, I know nothing and I don't want to know nothing, because this things scare the **** out of me, and I only know about the WWII time, because I enjoy reading about world history.

Originally posted by Kay
The posionsous stuff still in China and already killed over 15 people already.
Of course, it also involve the history stuff like in WW2.

Originally posted by Lineartube
You're refering to a Chinese biological weapons program or is this about the bio-chemical weapons that the Japanese left in China during WWII?

Interesting, I'm always interested in coverups made by the media. Do you have a link if you are referring to the Chinese biological weapons program?

Seriously, that's not Chinese biological weapon program. That was the weapon left by Japanese troops during WW2. But the weapons were still there and why they left there was because they lost the war, but they wanted more Chinese people buried with them.

About the link, I will surf the net to give you guys more information about it.

Why I post this because, some Japanese politicians and historians are still denying they did posionsous bio-chemical weapons to harm the their countries people. And they still think they are the most innocent country in WW2, I think this is pathetic.

just have a look at this first.. still searching for the biological weapon one....

http://www.nwvw.net/china/

There are a lot of things from WWII that were swept under the rug. The world leaders in 1946 were tired of the war and wanted to move on. Plus, the Cold War of secrecy and espionage was just beginning.
That linkage is disturbing. It is a sad aspect of history.

Another issue that is largely unreported today is the treatment of Tibet by China, which has been torturing Tibetian monks and threatening to extinguish a peaceful culture.

Here is one link of many:

traveljapan seems to use Tibet as an excuse for the atrocity committed by the japanese during WWII... They are completely different things plus Tibet has been a part of china for hundreds of years and is simply used by the west as one of the weapons to contain communist china, just like taiwan, etc..

The assertion that Tibet is a different situation because it was "once a part of China" is ridiculous. Tibet became a part of the Mongol empire before the conquest of China, and regained its independence when the Ming wrested control from the Mongols. This happened 700 years ago. Tibet didn't come under a certain degree of foreign influence again until the 18th century.

The whole "this-land-was-once-ours-so-we're-taking-it-again" is jingoistic nonsense that doesn't really make sense when you take it to its logical conclusion.

In Taiwan's case, the Communists had a revolution to overthrow the former regime. The former regime fled to Taiwan and the Communists couldn't secure it. The parts of the country that the Communists could secure is now China. In addition, Taiwan has a native ethnic population that doesn't consider itself a part of China. They're two countries, plain and simple. Just as long as no one declares the obvious, eveyone seems to be cool with that.

Eternal Wind said:
so unfair and unaturally cruel.........
Oh well, i think, when you get a bullet into your stomach & lie for hours on the battlefield dying, that's not really naturally cruel, too.
Humans can be cruel. Weapons are only humans' tools.

bossel said:
Oh well, i think, when you get a bullet into your stomach & lie for hours on the battlefield dying, that's not really naturally cruel, too.
Humans can be cruel. Weapons are only humans' tools.
Ya,I knew that.....I've been through the army,u noe...it's very very sad to see a war killing so many people... :(

If anyone is more interested in the topic, try reading this book:
Peter Williams and David Wallace, Unit 731: The Japanese Army's Secret of Secrets (1989). On the Japanese (back then a secret!) Unit 731 in Manchuria conducting biological and germ experiments on the local Chinese during WWII. The United States guaranteed Unit 731 operatives immunity from trial in return for biological data, which of course infuriated China and the Soviets after the war.
An interesting read.

Japanese troops really left lots of poisonous boichemical weapon in North-East China, yes really those 'rubbish' have killed some citizens recently. Until now, Japanese government haven't sent people to take back their 'things' that didn't taken back to island when fled 59 years ago. Now, those weapon still are weapon, are a type of dangerous weapon. Why? the person who need to respossible to those stuff who still remain irrespossible and throw all things to the person who innocent....

Back
Top Bottom