What's new

Second Naruto movie !

RockLee

Hullu
22 Apr 2004
The news is kinda old, but I'll post anyways :)

The new Naruto movie will be called "大激突! 幻の地底遺跡だってばよ" or "Daigekitotsu! Maboroshino Chitei Iseki Dattebayo" and it means losely translated: The Big Clash! Mystical Ruins of the Underground.

It will air on August 6th (8月6日) in Japanese theatres.

Homepage : Informasi Hiburan Terbaru dan Berita Hiburan Popular | naruto-movie.com

🙂

ps: When does the first one come out? It's been more than 7 months since movie 1 came out, and it still isn't on DVD?

not another one.. sure, the naruto series is good but I think it's almost starting to become lite DBZ soon...

puKKa said:
not another one.. sure, the naruto series is good but I think it's almost starting to become lite DBZ soon...
And what is there so bad about DBZ if I may ask ? Don't say English dubs...because the original is in Japan ese ;-)...with gore,blood and no censored stuff.

ok...DBZ is bad because....its WAY to repetative....(eg.Freeza:the planet will blow up in 5 mins....*50 epps later*...Planet:BOOM)...and another eg is that they cant permently die....stupid dragon balls....i swear...goku dies like 50 times....(for some reason i like the number 50)....

Am I the only person in the world isn't rabidly obssessed with Naruto? :? I feel so left out on this manga/anime... I'm just to poor to buy manga and anime... jrock and food and college eats all my money 😭 I read the first manga... if that counts for anything 😌

pinkkillerkisou: nah, but alot of people see naruto and many think it's really hype. I only see the anime episodes where I know there will be a cool fight since I read the manga, and I skip most of the rest since they are dragging out things so extreamly often.

Narutard, a must see ^^

puKKa said:
pinkkillerkisou: nah, but alot of people see naruto and many think it's really hype. I only see the anime episodes where I know there will be a cool fight since I read the manga, and I skip most of the rest since they are dragging out things so extreamly often.

Narutard, a must see ^^
omg your Narutard movie is hilarious

I've actually never seen/read any Naruto yet, I've heard it wasn't bad but the majority is just a magic fight. No actual fist fights, is that true?

Miko-Kokoro said:
I've actually never seen/read any Naruto yet, I've heard it wasn't bad but the majority is just a magic fight. No actual fist fights, is that true?
nope..there is lots of Taijutsu (hand to hand combat) 👍

antaBAKA said:
ok...DBZ is bad because....its WAY to repetative....(eg.Freeza:the planet will blow up in 5 mins....*50 epps later*...Planet:BOOM)...and another eg is that they cant permently die....stupid dragon balls....i swear...goku dies like 50 times....(for some reason i like the number 50)....
i totally agree. and they all sound constipated.

i never even seen the first movie ^^;;; but i want to see both

For you who don't read the manga, the Sasuke vs. Naruto fight is a read DBZ masterwork, I just love when people power-up DBZ like in a fight like twenty times like "I'm the strongest, no, I am, no me, no me, powerup! powerup! im the strongest etc.."

I am relatively new to the anime craze, but I am a huge fan of naruto!! I have never seen naruto on tv, though(movies or anime). I live in a smaaaaaaaaaall town where anime is hard to comeby, finding it is a diamond in the rough scenario... I am exited that they are coming out with naruto movies and will try hard to find them!

P.S.-puKKa

I like it to. 👍 :) 👍

i love naruto! have yet to see the 1st film...eagerly waiting the 2nd one too!

gonna be weird without sasuke in the team...but replaced by shikamaru n gaara...now, that's gonna be good!

The second one was pretty cool, especialy the sharingan he did with the blue, and red chakra!

But, I like the first movie more! let's see how the third one will be!

Or just use Dattebayou. They do subs as well. Naruto is good, but I just wish they will stop with the filler, I understand the reason why but it is frustrating.

Nana007 said:
Naruto is good, but I just wish they will stop with the filler, I understand the reason why but it is frustrating.

aaa agree!!! the filler should have been finished 4 weeks ago right? fillers are boring... and because I will go to japan, and live with my wife, I probably won't be able to follow up with Naruto anymore.... :(

Dutch Baka said:
The second one was pretty cool, especialy the sharingan he did with the blue, and red chakra!

But, I like the first movie more! let's see how the third one will be!
I think you mean rasengan ;-) sharingan is sasuke's bloodline ability :)

Back
Top Bottom