What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

searching for the son of Melodie sexton "mark justin sexton"

slimgoody

後輩
Reaction score
I hope someone knows about the where abouts of "mark justin sexton".The last time I have seen him was in summer of 1999.He and his mother went back to japan to take care of soem business and was suppose to be back in a few months, but never returned.I really hope someone out there know of him or his mother, she sings with the GTS band out in japan.

Jay Stixx

後輩
Reaction score
Hi slimgoody the is Jay, I know Mark is here Japan
I work with his mother and he's doing well, I can pass the message that your looking for him, you can email me at [email protected], I cant give you his number without checking with him first. Anyway hope i can help you. until then take care.

slimgoody

後輩
Reaction score
Jay Stixx said:
Hi slimgoody the is Jay, I know Mark is here Japan
I work with his mother and he's doing well, I can pass the message that your looking for him, you can email me at [email protected], I cant give you his number without checking with him first. Anyway hope i can help you. until then take care.

I am just replying to what you have written to me, I really hope that you can give me somethign that i can work with in order for me to get in contact with justin.if you have any new information please contact me at [email protected] or [email protected]

jeisan

Kongming
Reaction score
slimgoody it would prolly be faster if you were to email jay

slimgoody

後輩
Reaction score
jeisan said:
slimgoody it would prolly be faster if you were to email jay

I have already emailed jay and he has never returned any of my emails. so I guess I will never be able to get in contact wiht justin

Top Bottom