What's new

Searching for an anime movie

Mystic

Insanity...
18 Aug 2004
Okay, i have to admit, i'm an idiot :(

Every saturday night at midnight for a while they showed two anime movies, there was one i particularly liked so the next time it was on i said i would record it, but i fell asleep before it started and woke up during the credits and i forgot the name, so i'm hoping if i describe what i remember someone will recognise the name.

Okay what i remember:

The main characters are army people, four or maybe five guys and one woman (i think she was french) it's starts off in the future and they are all older and the woman has called them all back together, but on her way to meet them she is in an accident so the guys go and visit her in hospital. When they are there they remember a particular mission, they are in some type of desert town when they were a bit younger and they get these notes saying each will die in so many days, the woman's note says she will die first.

So the guys try to find away out of the town, but the people won't let them and one bit in particular i remember is when they are on a motorbike, the woman and one guy they manage to go through the front gates of the town out of it and into a white light and when the light disappears they are back in town driving towards the entrance again, this happens a few times.

Also in it is a girl with a black cat and at the end, the guys and woman are in a graveyard and are fighting, the woman is fighting the black cat, (which has grown VERY big) and she runs out of bullets and the gun hurts her wrist, but on her necklace is one single bullet left and she manages to shoot the cat dead and they find after this that the grave she was leaning on was one made for her.

Then it goes back to the present and she dies, though during the movie now and then it cuts back to her in the hospital as well.

I hope someone recognises it, because i haven't been able to find it! :?

Oh god, now your asking, eerrrrr sci fi channel i think and it was about two-three years ago.

Yeah thats why i've had such a hard time finding it, i asked all my friends and one of them recognised it but couldn't remember the name, so i slapped him and BUDD YOU GEM! thankyou sooooo much finally after all this time!

*runs off and asks mum for money and buys the movie* Oh yeah!

Hehehehehe The Time Etranger, no wonder i couldn't find it, for some reason i was convinced it had Night in the title, oh well. Oh and i tried the two links underneath the top one but they didn't work, what are they about?

Back
Top Bottom