What's new

Searching for a lost friend

rtv

Registered
Reaction score
Hi I registered for this forum some time ago after searching google for finding lost friends in japan and there were some stories and people helping to find out details about them, can someone point me in the right direction (forum) because id like it if i can supply some details so i know the whereabouts of someone.

I believe there were topics which asked for peoples names in kanji and some members here could search their family registrar or something?

Hope to get some help!

Toritoribe

松葉解禁
Staff member
Reaction score
I moved your thread.

rtv

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks and this is the place i was looking for. I have all their details, but would like to know if theres some way to look up family registrars, I think some topics before said that, or could search for those looking for lost friends.

Mike Cash

骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう
Reaction score
Nobody is going to be able to do anything as long as you're not telling us anything about who you're looking for....but you're not here looking for help to find people, are you?

It used to be possible for anybody to get anybody's family register but due to privacy laws that changed a long time ago.

If you have the contact details for the people you're interested in contacting, then I don't understand what it is you want from us anyway. This isn't the Help Me Snoop On People sub-forum.