What's new

saying hello

silver881

stalking Ruki
22 Aug 2007
I was just roaming around web sites and i stumbled on to this page!! so yeah!

My name is Wendi and I am 26 (well not officially, but in about 10 minutes i will be, lol). I live in Minnesota. I have been a j fan for YEARS ... think the song i got into first was forever love by X japan and then i just stayed in love with the music. Im not going to even name all the bands that I absolutly love! But the list is up in the 50 -100 range...but few faves are : alice nine., gackt, UVERworld, D`espairsRay, Zwei, Utada Hikaru, Ayabie, MYV, VIDoll, AnCafe ... and like i said too many others!!! hope to meet new people on this forum hope everyone has a good one

~Wendi~

🙂

Happy Birthday, Wendi-san!!

Wendi-san otanjyoubi omedetou!!

My name is Masa and I am pretty new to this Forum myself. I'm a Japanese man living in central Tokyo. Hope to meet some cool people on the forum for discussions on culture, language, etc..

Welcome to the forum. If you have any question regarding the forum, check the Faq or send me or one of the other staff members a PM.

Have fun, and just enjoy.

There was a time, when 26 was a number attached to my very soul--a moment of passing, when all time yet seemed to stand still. There was a moment in time, which will be with me and in me for all time, however, better yet, there is a time. . . namely now. . . to shout out a big,

WELCOME TO JREF !! I hope you stick around, enjoy, and join in with all of us here !! It may be for just a moment, upon a moment, but I do hope that such moments will be many, and that you may be a member of this world wide family !! JREF !!

See you 'round !! 🙂

Back
Top Bottom