What's new

Saying Hello once again!

2 Aug 2003
🙂 🙂 🙂
Hey everyone! Ok well Im reintroducing myself because honestly, I havent been on this board for years o_O I mean, look at the date I joined! That was 3 years ago! Haha. So yah.

Ahh, basic facts: Well Im a 17 year old American girl, living in Mexico on foreign exchange right now. My original plan was to go to Japan. Rotary placed me somewhere else and my heart was shattered into a billion peices... .__. I dropped all my Japanese hobbies and everything bc it reminded me of what I couldnt achieve. Thus explains the years absense thing.. But, you all know what?? Im coming back to the US in 3 weeks and getting closer to my dream of living in Japan! I dont really know when Ill be able to go, hopefully right after highschool to learn Japanese. If not, during Univerisity.

OooOoh this JULY, Im gonna go on a roadtrip to Virginia and go see DIR EN GREY. In the absense of my Japan obsession, Dir en grey had friggin COME TO THE US AND I HAD NO CLUE!! Well, let me tell you allllll I am compleeetly stoaked and amazed by this. AND I HONESTLY CANT WAIT!!!
Now Im ready to start daydreaming about Japan once again. So Im reintroducing myself as a new me. :)

Me!:
memmeeee-1.jpg

Morning has broken, like the first day. . .that you had set foot in the great castle hall of Jref here. And from the plain over which the highest perches of the Matsumoto castle keep watch, the snow capped Japan Alps glistening in the distance, I extend my greetings and welcome for one who had wandered, yet has now come back !!

It's so good to have you back among us, and I--even newer than you to the forum--hope that you check out the whole of it, and post when you can, where you wish, and with all the emotion you have for Japan.

I look forward to hearing from you from time to time !!🙂

Welcome back 🙂 we haven't met before but, I thought it would be okay to give you a warm welcome :)

Mars Man said:
Morning has broken, like the first day. . .that you had set foot in the great castle hall of Jref here. And from the plain over which the highest perches of the Matsumoto castle keep watch, the snow capped Japan Alps glistening in the distance, I extend my greetings and welcome for one who had wandered, yet has now come back !!

Haha, I enjoyed the poetry! Thanks!

You are most welcome. I wish you luck in all you finally end up doing !! MM

HI Carolgirl00 !!

Always nice to see old members return after an absence. Hope you hang around for a while. Watch for when the chat room is being used and join in. It has been slow in chat, but now that school is getting out for many members, I hope it wioll get used more. ANYWAY.... WELCOME BACK!!

Uncle Frank

🙂

Back
Top Bottom