What's new

Sammy's Ebisu Plaza OSAKA

Davey

先輩
Contributor
5 Feb 2005
This is a food theme park in the middle of Osaka , which you enter on the ground floor by an elevator. when you arrive up you come in side a space of 3 floors in the atmosphere of the taisho period of Japan in the 1920エs, you can see recreated houses, shops, alleyways and a big square area of the town where are musical performances and other entertainment.

when you enter you get some kind of card and you pay in every shop, there are many food shops, from okonamiyaki, and the many takoyaki shops, up to ice shops, and souvenirs shops. when you go out, you go to the check out with that card, and pay.

one of my recommendations is the ghost house, with yeah real people. so when you are in Osaka and you have some time, you should go here!!!!

Sammy's Ebisu Plaza
Dotonbori 1-8-22, Osaka
Open 11am-10pm daily
06-6212-5515

phsammy030-1.jpg
phsammy032-1.jpg

phsammy075-1.jpg
phsammy105-1.jpg
phsammy015-1.jpg

this info is mainly from www.bento.com.... the rest is from me

Also, two or three times daily there is a show they put on in that large room (in those last few photos), very unexpected and high quality, they just moved those carts from the middle of the room and started singing and dancing.

Just be careful with that card, when you aren't dealing with cash it's easy to spend way more than you bargained for.

Wow! I have been to Dotobori a zillion times, but I have never heard of this place. I can't wait to go!

Back
Top Bottom