What's new

Sambomaster!

Saishu

tsukiyo ni saraba
23 Apr 2006
I'm a little shocked to find that there aren't any threads dedicated to this awesome band. Sambomaster is some of the best straight rock 'n roll music I've heard in a really long time, and the new album, "boku to kimi no subete wo rokkunroru to yobe," is absolutely incredible.
Does anyone else listen to Sambomaster? If not, you should!

The only Sambomaster song I have is "Sekai Wa Sore Wo Ai To Tobundaze" and I like that song a lot. The vocals are awesome. I don't know anything about them at all, though.

Hmmm... after looking up a little bit more of their stuff, I really like it ^^

Takeshi Yamaguchi (I know that now, lol) is such a unique vocalist. Thanks for this thread, I forgot all about them.

I think I have heard of them, but only because I think am not sure that they did a opening song for Naruto and an ending song for Densha Otoko. Is that them?

Okay, I feel like Sambomaster deserves more love on this forum ... they rock hard.

Dude's vocals are crazy ... sometimes they're quite average and light, then sometimes I hear a little soul in them with his "ah yeahs", then at other times he's just straight up rock and roll screaming. I checked out a few of their albums, and they are awesome.

Ne... they're not pretty or anything, like the "typical" bands on this forum, and their sound is quite normal rock music, but I love them and their albums are great!

Sono nukumorini youga aru (pretty awesome guitar solo in this one)

Seishun Kyousoukyoku

Sekai Wa Sore Wo Ai To Yobun Da Ze

Saishu- I hate you for getting me hooked on them.

And they really need more love from the j-rock, j-pop fans on this site.

Back
Top Bottom