What's new

Saddam Hussein convicted and sentenced to death

Mikawa Ossan

いかんわ!
17 Sep 2005
I just read about it online.

But seriously, was there ever any doubt that this would be the eventual outcome?

also heard it on Euronews half an hour ago. maybe, there was just one doubt - he could`ve end up as Miloshevich (sp?)

Just wonder who is going to hold the responsibility for genocide and ethnic cleansing of Palestinians :?

No one will be held responsibul it will be regarded as a sideeffect of the war on terror and even if someone blaimed the isrealy military that person would immidietly be diclared anti-simmetic.
But anyway most of the lobbys in america are totally pro isreal so there is no point in arguing the moneys always right ;)

Personally I think even Saddam Hussein deserves to live.

Just wonder who is going to hold the responsibility for genocide and ethnic cleansing of Palestinians :?

Well, first somebody has to get Israel out of Palestine, then we can worry about that.

Last edited:
I know he is an evil man and admit i know little about politics but is it wrong that i kinda feel sad about it

Its just i can't know matter what anyone has done believe that killing them is justice

Its just the knowledge that its just horrible

Am i wrong is it bad to think that even somebody who has commited terrible crimes doesn't deserve to die

Well, first somebody has to get Israel out of Palestine, then we can worry about that.

well, for everyone it just seems the only possible solution - to remove either nation (no one can answer where, though, except total elimination)
how`s about south Africa scenario? (also it doesn`t exclude lot`s of violence)

No, I meant for Israel to stop its illegal occupation of Palestinian lands, not to eliminate them from the face of the planet.

I think Africa is a wholly different topic for a different time.

I know he is an evil man and admit i know little about politics but is it wrong that i kinda feel sad about it
Its just i can't know matter what anyone has done believe that killing them is justice
Its just the knowledge that its just horrible
Am i wrong is it bad to think that even somebody who has commited terrible crimes doesn't deserve to die

No not at all someone ,who sentences another person to death has reached the highest level of arrogance.
It just shows ,that you still see him as a human and not as the monster the american propaganda made him out to be ,although he is without doubt a criminal of the worst kind.

Exactly i just don't see what is to gain in this kind of punishment regardless of what somebody has done what will taking there life acomplish if there is no chance of repentance then we are just revolving in a vicious circle

I know most criminals of that kind don't ever repent but if we just exicute it makes us as bad as them

It is very hard when others bay for peoples blood and say he deserves what he gets when your thinking yea he deserves to be punished in the most servere way but this is another human being and there about to wipe him off the face of the earth and that is awful

Its very confusing

i know he is bad and that he deserves the very worse punishment

But he is another human being its..its murder

Maybe i just can't understand but the death of another living being is just terrible to me

I think you misunderstood me; I meant that the Iraqi people have suffered a lot throughout this war (not that they weren't suffering before), and getting to try Saddam is a pretty ****** consolation prize. I'm not even sure what "pervi" means.

]-wandering-raven-[;398916 said:
He was worse of in his shelter then with this..
Saddam should be happy he didn't get a worse sentance.

Would you like to explain which sentence worse than death there is?

No, I meant for Israel to stop its illegal occupation of Palestinian lands, not to eliminate them from the face of the planet.
I think Africa is a wholly different topic for a different time.
maybe, not absolutely different if to think about possibility of uniting these lands as one (sound like very fantastic idea, but still not out of the range of possibility). They can find Nelson Mandella(sp?) of their own :p
Perhaps, the problem is that Israel population grows and it needs lands and resources, and illegal occupation is just the easiest way to "solve" the problem

On the BBC report there are a few that have expressed that the death sentence has come at a fortunate time for George Bush and the mid-term elections, which he looks like he is going to lose. Cynical, possibly, but the timing is good.

Man that is true also very true but life is precious

I just can't comprehend killing sombody

looking at his photo and knowing his is going to die in a couple of days is horrerfying

I guess i would never make a judge huh

]-wandering-raven-[;398946 said:
a brief moment of pain is nothing compared to Living and suffering

This being you're personal opinion has nothing to do with it being true after all it's just an opinion.

]-wandering-raven-[;398952 said:
I dislike the thought of a life going to waste..
but If I were to take one,I wouldn't give a second thought.
yeah moffel, true to that.

I would accept killing if I was ordered to in times of war or if my life was in danger but not if there is no need to kill.

Back
Top Bottom