What's new

ROTK trailer

i saw a ROTK trailer for download awhile back, except i thought it was Romance Of the Three Kingdoms since it said chinese at the end. boy was i disappointed when it was lord of the rings with chinese subtitles.

While not as action packed as The Two Towers trailer a year back, this does look like a better ffilm!

Yes, Lord of the Rings! ^_^ I can't wait to see the Return of the King!

And I think Frodo's such a cutie! :D

I think it might be a good thing if it doesn't have as much action as the second movie, because in my opinion the first one was more emotional and I like that kind of thing.

I'm sure it'll be really good anyway!

Originally posted by Mr. Deathy
I think it might be a good thing if it doesn't have as much action as the second movie, because in my opinion the first one was more emotional and I like that kind of thing.

I'm sure it'll be really good anyway!

I have actually hear that the 3rd movie is going to be the most action packed and have the most drama. Should fill both our wants...lol

I've heard similar things as well. The Battle of Pellenor Fields supposedly involves over 100,000 strong (Oliphaunts, armored Nazgul, etc.) and is said to be quite breathtaking in spectacle whereas the Battle of Helm's Deep in the last movie was only 10,000 Uruk-hai against a few hundred humans and Elves (and one Dwarf 8-p). Needless to say, I look forward to seeing it on opening day (i'm such a geek...)
:)

Last edited:
I've heard 200, 000 at the Pelennor Fields! However, most of them will probably just stand at the back.

Originally posted by samuraitora
I have actually hear that the 3rd movie is going to be the most action packed and have the most drama. Should fill both our wants...lol

Yes, I'm sure it will have lots of both.

And since I've read the books I do have a pretty good idea of what will happen in the movie and yes there are some huge battles and also some very sad and emotional parts! ;_;

Poor little Frodo! :(

Back
Top Bottom