What's new

Roses for my sweet

Dekamaster

「地獄の番犬!」
12 Feb 2005
I'm thinking of giving flowers to someone for her birthday. What could be the appropriate color ?😌

Hm, any is good! But the pink and red ones are the nicest in my opinion.They have a classy and romantic side. But if you want something original take a blue or white one.(don't take roses if you want to be orignal actually >.> take some other flower, or not even flowers. Take something else flowers are too casual)

Thanks Live san. actually I'm looking if there would a color that signifies love and friendship. Or would another flower br more approproate ? I plan to give the flowers with my gift --- a scarf, to keep her warm during winter. 😊

Ow that is soooo sweeeet ^^

I know the meanings to lots of flowers what would you like the flowers to say

Ow that is soooo sweeeet ^^
I know the meanings to lots of flowers what would you like the flowers to say

basically friendship that could lead to something deeper. If there is such a flower or color to symbolize such. thanks !

Hmm these where the best i could find they all have simerler meanings ^^ i hope there helpful ^^

ACACIA: Concealed love, chaste love.

CAMELLIA, PINK: Longing for you.

CAMELLIA, RED: You're a flame in my heart.

GARDENIA: You're lovely, secret love, joy, sweet love, good luck "I love you in secret"

Salvia, Blue: "I Think of You

Zinnia, Pink: Lasting Affection

Ow these are meanings for the UK and America although most flowers have the same meaning everywhere better make sure they don't have a totally diffrent meaning that is well known in your country

Or you could write the meaning on the card ^^

Arigatou ne, miki san. I want to be discreet so I think I couldn't speel it out on the card...yet. =)

owwww ^^ well you could put the meanings of the flowers in a more disgreet way by playing down the meanings ^^

Ow BTW i don't think they are but safty precociones make sure the flowers arn't poisinous ^^ if you buy them in a cut flower shop they should be fine ^^

Good luck ^^ i hope she likes them ^^

I think roses are nice :) they are romantic but if you choose a colour other than red they are not too much romantic (so still suitable for a 'friend' relationship... so she can interpret them however ^_-).

here is an article about colour symbolism for roses:
Symbolism of Roses and their Color Meanings
:)

Back
Top Bottom